PDA

View Full Version : Live Support?

pieman182
11-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Just thought i would do a Poll for Live Support.

I think we should have it on all the time just in case anyone has questions or problems using the hack that can be answered quickly.
Vote what you think!

EDIT: I'm willing to apply for the "Support-Team" As Well because i'm on most of the day and like to help people. (Has nothing to do with poll)

LegitMelons
11-21-2012, 11:55 PM
I think the amount of people helping are fine right now, almost all day I have the chatbox open on my second monitor along with the twitter feed. There are seconds of the fourms for help with the streamer etc and having a support team would just make us like AJ.

pieman182
11-21-2012, 11:58 PM
I think the amount of people helping are fine right now, almost all day I have the chatbox open on my second monitor along with the twitter feed. There are seconds of the fourms for help with the streamer etc and having a support team would just make us like AJ.

So do i but it would be faster.

It would not make us look like them at all. Almost every site that sells something has support!

verbatim
11-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Just thought i would do a Poll for Live Support.

I think we should have it on all the time just in case anyone has questions or problems using the hack that can be answered quickly.
Vote what you think!

EDIT: I'm willing to apply for the "Support-Team" As Well because i'm on most of the day and like to help people. (Has nothing to do with poll)

What do you think the mods are doing here?

pieman182
11-22-2012, 12:12 AM
Im not saying that you guys dont do your job. Im actually trying to make it easier for you.

LegitMelons
11-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Im not saying that you guys dont do your job. Im actually trying to make it easier for you.]
Would not be easer at all, not everybody has teamspeak or time time to wait in a line for a web live support. This means people have to download TS3 in order to talk to support if they dont already have it, and that also means there has to be people on a life support/teamspeak server from certain times in the day so people dont try to get help but there is not anybody anyway. Its best that since there is not as many people as other fourms you can just make a post in a support area and wait for a response.

NeTBuS
11-22-2012, 04:07 AM
Well i recommend a Team Speak Server Room will be good is more easy and add a Shout-Box on the forum.

verbatim
11-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Well i recommend a Team Speak Server Room will be good is more easy and add a Shout-Box on the forum.

There is a chat, but you're not seeing it yet. As for the Teamspeak, have you considered the different languages?? It is already difficult on the screen, imagine if you need to speak.

11-22-2012, 07:25 AM
join our Teamspeak server when were on we help out , just do not come in all Bruce Lee on us, we are playing the game but we will assist when were not busy