PDA

View Full Version : A Month in WarZ Hacks

GR33nV3n0m
11-23-2012, 03:11 AM
Ok so ive been registered here for about a month now and ill post my experiences below.

I bought the hacks pretty early in the morning around 7-8am and withing the hour i was approved and could download the hacks, i realise this is now automatic but when it was manual it was still fast.

As soon as i started using the hacks it was very easy to launch the streamer and start hacking, The streamer its self is professional and easy to use meaning that pretty much anyone can just pick up and play using it.

The aesthetics of the UI are great, It looks neat and simple, each of the functions are split into easy to use Tabs and when some of the Harder to understand features are highlighted it tells you exactly what they are for, this is a great part of the streamer.

When a new Patch for the WarZ is released Tom usualy has an update literaly 1 hour after depending on the time of release obviously, im not saying this is always the case i mean people have lives but this is my experience so far, which means that the streamer is the safest around. There are also updates with new features added regularly which is an added bonus.

The other great part of TMcheats is the staff, Since being here ive had a few issues which the staff and even Tom have responded to fast and very friendly and helpfully, Despite Tom being a very busy person. This in its self is extremely rare, i was a member at a different cheat site before this one and the staff and admins RARELY posted or helped you there it was pretty much thanks for your cash now if you have an issue be sure to post and we wont read it.

The community on the whole is a good one too, most people will try to help each other out and its a fun place to post.

My conclusion is that you wont find another cheat site like this one, The prices here are Cheaper than others AND you get way more features than other sites. i would definitely recommend TMcheats.

GV

Calonord
11-23-2012, 07:45 AM
I agree!

veins
11-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Awww, don't make be blush now :I

Here at TMCheats, we thank your review!

It gives me a warm heart to read this, thanks for the very nice post GR33nV3n0m, heres a cookie! <3