PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1701 Curse of the Dragon

NekNek
11-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi does anyone have a working hack / cheatengine table for anno 1701 curse of the dragon? I tried to make one on my own but somehow the multiplayer keeps desyncing ..... anyone know something?

Thanks in advance!

johndoeno001
11-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi does anyone have a working hack / cheatengine table for anno 1701 curse of the dragon? I tried to make one on my own but somehow the multiplayer keeps desyncing ..... anyone know something?

Thanks in advance!

Singleplayer you can do easily, multiplayer has server-side checks to prevent tampering. The most you might be able to do is remove the fog of war if the client still receives enemy info.

ifjfewiejfiweofw
12-13-2014, 08:12 PM
Sorry for taking this old thread out but, is there any way to remove the server-side checks as the server?

PatientZero
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Sorry for taking this old thread out but, is there any way to remove the server-side checks as the server?

If it is a server-side anticheat then you cannot bypass this,
However, if it is a server-side CHECK, this means it is not a statistic logger, but simply a check to see whether the client has tampered with files etc, then you CAN spoof packets which are being sent to the server using various programs such as WPE (Windows Packet Editor) so the server does not kick you.

ifjfewiejfiweofw
12-14-2014, 12:51 AM
Thank you for the reply,
And if I own the server? Is there any external software that could let me remove those checks?
What happens is that when you start modifying values on multiplayer the game starts to unsync and break to the point where the only thing that is actually online is the chat

Thank you,
td0

PatientZero
12-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Thank you for the reply,
And if I own the server? Is there any external software that could let me remove those checks?
What happens is that when you start modifying values on multiplayer the game starts to unsync and break to the point where the only thing that is actually online is the chat

Thank you,
td0

If you have access to the source you could always whitelist yourself from checks within the code.