PDA

View Full Version : 3 Weeks using (level 2) // Review.

Slevinosx
11-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Right now i'm very Satisfied with my level 2 TM. I would give 8.5/10

Menu/Config/Interface.

so many options, and all non patched features works fine (a few bugs but it's OK, FUN almost always)

ESP

its very precise, only thing that bother me is about the distance of loot, when it shows and disappear.
doesn't matter whats the distance between you and the other players, if you can see, and manually shoot, you will hit it. (if its available ofc.)

AIMBOT

this one is kinda annoying some times, yah it miss, and i don't know why i can't use it with snipers (unscoped) i always miss, but its awesome with full automatic guns.
once you have enabled autofire it will deal with other cheaters around coming through walls or climbing.

SHITLIST

its perfect to play in groups/parties, you can avoid killing friends and works perfect. (never had any problem with this one)

Level 2 Options:

NoClip:

Works very well, specially when you are looking for items, it provides you a fast gathering, or may save you from a hard time with zombies/players or other cheaters too xD

Climbing mode:

No thoughts about this one. it always kill me! (DAMN IT!)

No Objects:

This one i tested once, and if you'r mad about a players, cheater, want to recover loot or just put some rage into the game, this is the right feature for you xD

For the Services of TOM and TM Cheats employees and Mods i would GIVE 10.

fast response, updates and solutions.

Tom M
11-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the review.