PDA

View Full Version : staff aplications

crow125
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
i was wondering how i could help the tmcheats team. Be it either support or using my various people skills... if an admin could maybe speak to me in a teamspeak or skype i would be grateful i do have a mic i am 18 years old I've worked for previous sites for numerous benefits and am willing to negotiate anything possible to help. i do however have school from 7:30 am pst to 2:30 pm pst so my hours after those times will be my work hour on the weekends I'm usually up around 10:00 am pst to 2-3:00 am pst so if you guys could get back to me as soon as you can that would be great. pm me for an email or skype name or even to send me ts info.

sincerely crow125

p.s. i would also like to mention that i am willing to do whatever i can to gain the trust of the admins so as to be trusted and referred to in times of technical needs once again i look forward working for or with you guys.

verbatim
12-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Maybe you should be a subsciber before being a moderator. Just so you know what you will be speaking about.

crow125
12-06-2012, 10:17 PM
honestly i had another account for this site but id forgotten the pass and the email i used was removed but i think i bought a bf3 sub from you guys awhile ago and on top of that thats one of the things i wanted to talk to a mod or admin about oh and thanks for replying so fast.