PDA

View Full Version : UnHackable Game!?!?

MrCheats
12-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Before I say anything theses guys sound legit! I know what all you guys might say blah blah blah if they have it bf3 should have and all that but maybe bf3 and thoses companys didnt think of this?

Recently I've been watching 2 livestreamers and a dev was introducing a new game comming out early 2013! closed alpha. I got closed alpha already but they said there anti cheat is un hackable the owner himself was trying to hack the game and he couldnt what do you think?

Interview with the Devs of New Dawn: 2015. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5qipG_UO_0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyOl_b3ED8
They offered hackers money to hack the game an actually work more then like a week or a month

megamurfee
12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
99% percent chance the devs are full of shit. They said minecraft is unhackabled, people hacked it. The devs of MW2 said it was unhackable, LOL. And about the dev trying to hack the game and he couldn't do it. Tom is a better coder than the devs :)

12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
most new game dev's can barely code/paytocode there own games lol
hence cod's recycled q3 engine
or bf3 and all the glorious bugs
and evenbalance and it's md5 mismatch for it's failed updates

hack coders will find a way every time ;) they always do :D

Zayedx
12-09-2012, 06:59 PM
99% percent chance the devs are full of shit. They said minecraft is unhackabled, people hacked it. The devs of MW2 said it was unhackable, LOL. And about the dev trying to hack the game and he couldn't do it. Tom is a better coder than the devs :)

I agree!! lol

hashnine
12-09-2012, 07:58 PM

Make a program and crack a program is diferent.

You do not need better skill than devs for bypass/crack/ect/ect... That work with the memory from windows/linux/mac.

I think your say that because your skill in programming is not realy high :s (then i love the "lifetimer" who said "i agree" epic fail XD)

Realy... Here is not a forum of hacker, but cheater yes. :cool: (so i dont know why you think you are a hacker... that crazy o_o)

megamurfee
12-09-2012, 09:18 PM

You do not need better skill than devs for bypass/crack/ect/ect... That work with the memory from windows/linux/mac.

I think your say that because your skill in programming is not realy high :s (then i love the "lifetimer" who said "i agree" epic fail XD)

Realy... Here is not a forum of hacker, but cheater yes. :cool: (so i dont know why you think you are a hacker... that crazy o_o)

Does it matter?

MrCheats
12-09-2012, 09:57 PM
We'll the way this anti cheat sounds looks sounds pretty amazing but I guess we'll have to see right?

megamurfee
12-09-2012, 10:12 PM
We'll the way this anti cheat sounds looks sounds pretty amazing but I guess we'll have to see right?

Always.

GR33nV3n0m
12-09-2012, 10:28 PM

He never claimed to be a hacker, he uses a tool that a Hacker coded him self. Your attitude is actually quite bad. you critique other members and say epic fail without actually saying why, i could say that you post in an English section of the forum in broken English XD epic fail but i do not. The fact is that EVERY game is Hackable there will never be something that cannot be hacked or cracked, its the simple way of life.

Im sure that Tom will be able to Hack this new game when it is released, whether the hacks stay undetected is another matter but as far as hacking goes its an entirely different skill-set than programming a game so that's more than likely the reason that the dev couldn't hack it.

megamurfee
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
He never claimed to be a hacker, he uses a tool that a Hacker coded him self. Your attitude is actually quite bad. you critique other members and say epic fail without actually saying why, i could say that you post in an English section of the forum in broken English XD epic fail but i do not. The fact is that EVERY game is Hackable there will never be something that cannot be hacked or cracked, its the simple way of life.

Im sure that Tom will be able to Hack this new game when it is released, whether the hacks stay undetected is another matter but as far as hacking goes its an entirely different skill-set than programming a game so that's more than likely the reason that the dev couldn't hack it.

Beautifully said.

Scythe
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
You have to remember also that the Dev's are conscious of their own anti-cheats, coders such as Tom think outside the box.

b4ckst4b
12-10-2012, 03:14 AM
That is your view on hacking? To be able to Op yourself and ruin the game? Give that kind of power to 100's of people and the game will be patched in minutes.
From what i've seen with Tom's hacks is he is a great coder, and no doubt he'll be able to find a way to get past all the bypasses and keep the hacks undetected.

He is constantly adding new features to the PS2 hack daily.

hashnine
12-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Does it matter?

it's important to say the verity without lie, for everybody who think they are hacker.

GR33nV3n0m
12-10-2012, 01:59 PM
it's important to say the verity without lie, for everybody who think they are hacker.

im sorry but this again makes no sense are you using google translate ? if so i think its getting your words wrong. NO ONE CLAIMS TO BE A HACKER ONLY THAT THEY USE HACKS. i dont know how much clearer i can be to you about this.

GV

12-10-2012, 02:11 PM

who cares about e-peen here, we are cheating games.
i don't openly run about going hey guys i'm a grey hat hacker with my backtrack linux in my VMware.
this isn't some script kiddie site like H*********s, this is a video game site.
now put that in your translator and smoke it ;) and be happy :)

welcome to a game cheat site

hopacopa
12-10-2012, 03:17 PM
This guy is an subscriber and is even QQ'ing about hackers? am i right?

if yes... then.. i dont know, no words.

jowunger
01-08-2013, 11:26 AM
'unhackable' is free advertising because peeps -like us- talk abiout it and look even the vid at YouLube.com

Rileyk20
01-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Not a single game is unhackable.

vexxes
05-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Probably when someone hacks it Devs must be surprised :)