PDA

View Full Version : I'm satisfied. Very.

azuz22
12-10-2012, 02:53 PM
After being molested by multiple other people with aimbots, i decided to give it a try myself. And all together, i'm loving it. Absolutely loving it. I love how much actual work you guys have put together to get this out into the public, for a very small price like 20$. Thank you.

I would like to point out though, that the bot misses few shots with sniper rifles from time to time. (Personally i'm using a Blaser.) But it's not really an issue to me. Good to miss a few shots from time to time.

Scythe
12-10-2012, 11:24 PM
We're glad you're enjoying the hacks mate! Make sure if you have any questions or issues to PM a mod or start a new thread in your games subforum.

azuz22
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Upgraded to the hack Level 2 yesterday to test it out and toy around with it. The speedhack on it is just pure gold. No more walking slowly to places, and the noclip makes you "Invisible" if you hide inside houses and pop out to kill people. (Not to other TM users, but to the legit players.)

Not to mention, the climb feature on it. You can get on top of every house/tree/whatnot in the game. I haven't tried the object remover yet. Planning to try it out today!
If anyone is wondering if they should upgrade from level 1 to level 2, do it. It's a lot of fun and very useful in my POV.

KardinalRatz
12-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Hi, i bought the upgrade for the speedhack, but i cant seem to get it working, can u please explain step for step what you gotta do ?
Thanks in advance.

Another question, i use this hack since yesterday and i found a lot of weapons (really good stuff, bodyarmor, alice, m16) at the airport are unreachable for normal players, could they be traps ?

azuz22
12-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi, i bought the upgrade for the speedhack, but i cant seem to get it working, can u please explain step for step what you gotta do ?
Thanks in advance.

Another question, i use this hack since yesterday and i found a lot of weapons (really good stuff, bodyarmor, alice, m16) at the airport are unreachable for normal players, could they be traps ?

You should have contacted the support part on the forums.
You will have to activate Noclip before you set the speed (I also have the Y axis ticked, don't know if that changes things.)
I tend to not get kicked out when i use the speedhack on the equal of running speed (While walking), which is like 2 to 4. You can also set is as high as 5 to 6 if you go prone. And before you ask, yes, there is a limit on how fast you can go, for now.
If the item is unreachable, don't pick it up. It's a trap that will get you banned most of the times of what i've heard.