PDA

View Full Version : The WarZ Review

bluefrost
12-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I have to say that i really like this one so far out of them all because it is way easier to use and fast to use if you wonna add or unadd anything quickly, my only problem with it so far is i dont see the speed hack and the ESP only detects player up to a max of 290 mm for me idk if thats normal for this but i had other that detect players and zombies up to 600mm witch is very useful for me lol and last is the aim bot it works on aiming good on players up to the max ESP range but when i try to shoot any players from mid to far range all i get is hit markers on the screen but no damage at all and the weird thing is that they know they are getting hit and turn around and just POOP right on me it only dose damage if im like 30mm away or closer.

No Grass: i love using that, it makes it easier to find anything.

Aim Bone: very cool and handy, and the Zombie aim is very useful.

Shit List: very good i have used it sense day one and every day sense, just did not fully understand the hit list all the way yet.

ESP: i love this one the most by the loot range it detects witch for me its 129mm amazing, the laser view helpful i can find out if their is another hacker looking at me ect. the healther bars i can use are very useful for PvP for me and the skeleton is cool with the box. what i didnt get to say up top is that the ESP is not reading zombies unless im as close as 30mm away witch by then i can see them.

World ESP: is cool but i didnt understand the size bar fully but the individual color for weapons to food to armor or items is what i love the most keeps stuff simple and easy.

Level 2-

Super Jump: I have used it up to 25, anything above hurts me but 25 its super high for me soo i thinks its very cool.

Teleport: i put it to max witch is 30, but it dosnt seem to tele you far, for me it teles about 2.5mm witch is useful if i was stuck or behind somthing that i just want to quicky go past ect.

Y Axis: i enabled it but i didnt find out how it worked exactly soo not much for that. unless im doing this wrong.

No Clip:i enabled it but i dont think it works cuz my gun has no bullets and still dosnt reload ect unless im doing that wrong.

Climb Mode: i enabled it to go up the side of the mountain but it didnt just walk up i kept jumping up to get up it. idk if that what it is supose to do.

No Objects: For this i havnt used yet because i thought it would be like the no trees where you can see everything but you cant shoot through i kinda just seemed to leave it be for now.

Conclusion: to sum it all up i still really like this product it has helped me scavenged more and fast compared to anything by far the only thing is for me the disadvantage i have against other players cuz i cant shoot them from far and not being able to see them from past the 190mm or so ppl on mountains with a different mod can see me and aim bot me from about 600mm away or so, so other then staying in close areas with my guy and stay away from super open areas this is still worth its money. for the ESP and Aim Bot thing with me if its just somthing im doing wrong please tell me and help me out, Thanks :D

ozzie30954
12-22-2012, 04:40 AM
great review and btw go to esp and set it to 600 thats atleast what i can see glad u like the product.