PDA

View Full Version : its the warz safe still for hacking?!

MaverickCruise
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Now i know a lot of players have been perm banned for hacking, and i as one of them. now my question is.....is it still safe to hack in war z? item baiting....if i turn my esp for items off and just look for items legit way i wouldnt care and it would take away the urge of that rare bait item. unlimited sprint...easy turn off, annoying no stamina but doable. and aim bot i honestly dont need unless against another hacker sooo my question is if i only run player tracker would i be safe in the war z? like i said 1 account already perm banned and many friends and many other players on here banned but the mods are still claiming its not detected just playing styles they are catching. i had just spent another 50$ on the game account and do not want another bann!!!!!!! can i get a guarantee?

MaverickCruise
12-17-2012, 01:26 PM
deleted.

verbatim
12-17-2012, 01:32 PM
my steam account is the***** account profile is ******22 so add me to play together!

You're a courageous man to post your info here.

MaverickCruise
12-17-2012, 01:40 PM
deleted the post.

MaverickCruise
12-17-2012, 01:41 PM
your a mod though can you answer my questions?

22alec22
12-17-2012, 03:00 PM

If you are careful and do not pick up bait items or head shot everyone you see you will not get banned. Check out my sticky thread in the warz support section for a guide on avoiding manual bans. As long as you follow those tips you should be fine.

verbatim
12-17-2012, 05:39 PM

The cheat is safe. the way you use the cheat determines how the devs will treat you.