PDA

View Full Version : How to Install/Download TMCheats Hacks Tutorial 2012

TopGunHuey
12-21-2012, 10:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn_JwevFvVo
:cool: :cool: Please let me know how I did! I'm thankful for every view I get and I love you all. Thank you for watching! :cool: :cool:

P.S.

I really want to get recruited so if you want to suggest something to help me get that chance, please post it!

LegitMelons
12-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Get 50 posts to apply.

megamurfee
12-22-2012, 12:40 AM
No more spots for mod if you're interested in that.

TopGunHuey
12-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Get 50 posts to apply.

What about for a Video Designer.. Thats the position I desire.

megamurfee
12-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Make some more videos and post them in the forums.

verbatim
12-22-2012, 07:59 AM
To be a mod, you definitely need to know that spamming your video in 3 different forums is a big no-no.

You have the same video twice in the WarZ forum. Also, like I said in these posts, the video is not 100% accurate and at a point could be misleading.

TopGunHuey
12-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I know D: I don't know how to delete them but if I knew I would have already.

TopGunHuey
12-22-2012, 08:44 PM
I do not want to be a moderator. JUST a video designer. Could you please specify what is misleading about the video? I would like to update it if it needs to be.

verbatim
12-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I do not want to be a moderator. JUST a video designer. Could you please specify what is misleading about the video? I would like to update it if it needs to be.

Well, it is all fuzzy. The video, the talking, the mouse on the screen and the explanations. If I did not know better, I would be lost already. And the explanation on the delay at this end is not accurate. Also the hoping that it will work does not give me any confidence in the product.

TopGunHuey
12-22-2012, 10:56 PM
That kinda hurts coming from a mod.. But I think I will take it down and post a properly planned out video soon.

Dustin Hardy
12-23-2012, 07:09 AM
I fail to see why a video on very basic computer knownlege is needed... If they found this site I think they are capable of buying/downloading a program that is very user friendly. Seems you're just making a video for the sake of making a video.
(Only skimmed through the video)

If you want a video designer for this site, you should show the hacks in action full on rage. But that's just my opinion.
Use the hacks and record the people in game raging on there mic's I haven't seen that yet and I bet it would be Hilarious.

verbatim
12-23-2012, 07:22 AM
That kinda hurts coming from a mod.. But I think I will take it down and post a properly planned out video soon.

I am just giving my opinion, and I usually don't sugar coat it (probably my military background). To do such a video, requires method and planning. The idea is fine, I had it already, but I don't want to speak on it and I am investigating the text to voice options. A clean screen with maybe a TMC background would be a nice touch.

verbatim
12-23-2012, 07:25 AM
I fail to see why a video on very basic computer knownlege is needed... If they found this site I think they are capable of buying/downloading a program that is very user friendly. Seems you're just making a video for the sake of making a video.
(Only skimmed through the video)

If you want a video designer for this site, you should show the hacks in action full on rage. But that's just my opinion.
Use the hacks and record the people in game raging on there mic's I haven't seen that yet and I bet it would be Hilarious.

Actually, I think that there is a need for a serie of videos like this. Sometimes, they ask where to download when there is a big green button in front of them, and even the basic extract from archive can be a trouble.

Maybe I start a new branch for my business and offer installation for a fee.

megamurfee
12-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Actually, I think that there is a need for a serie of videos like this. Sometimes, they ask where to download when there is a big green button in front of them, and even the basic extract from archive can be a trouble.

Maybe I start a new branch for my business and offer installation for a fee.

I would agree with you on that one. We already have tons of video makers showing cheats in action and while new people making cheat videos for tmcheats would be fine. I feel like a need for these kinds of videos are needed because we don't really have any support videos. Such as how to disable UAC, or how to use the tm streamer, even though its very user friendly it would be a nice touch to the site.

Dustin Hardy
12-23-2012, 07:37 AM
I forget that the average person is an idiot. People need there hands held.

verbatim
12-23-2012, 07:44 AM
I forget that the average person is an idiot. People need there hands held.

Not everybody is computer savvy. This is the reason for this support forum as well. A picture being the equivalent of 1000 words, I'll let you guess a number a video.

johndoeno001
12-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Also, might want to blur your WarZ email. Not because people will steal your account, but because WarZ devs will probably ban you.