PDA

View Full Version : Somebody help me! D:

KierTheKebab
12-31-2012, 01:19 AM
I sold CD-Keys a few days back, i ended up with like 20 and realised i no longer wanted to play DayZ, so anyway, this kid buys like 5 for $8 which was a reasonable price, the keys were all UNBANNED and NOT IN-USE when i sold them, there was a 2 hour warranty and he knew that, when they were all Banned he then makes a dispute on paypal, and starts saying he will go to paypal if necessary, but in no way did i scam him.

ryanxheroes
12-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Phone/contact paypal about this.. Damn people try it all the time, i no longer sell CD-Keys anymore as i also got this but it was more bigger (£110) it was with other games not day'z

I called up paypal and said that he was opening a dispute on paypal for the money back after he got the key's.. I sent them the email of me sending the key's to him and they closed his dispute) Anyways he would never of seen his money again as i sent it as gift to my other account and then sent it to my card/bank then closed the account and after paypal closed the dispute on the account he sent the money i closed that account ^^ He sent me loads of hate mail..

verbatim
12-31-2012, 07:18 AM
You do busines in the Market Place at your own risk as specified in the rules. If/When there is a problem, then you resolve it thru PM and not on the forum. Even more so when you do it in the wrong section of the forum.

Moved and closed. Next time, it will be deleted.