PDA

View Full Version : Forum Account Hacked

Jonny193
01-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Hello,

i got a Problem. My Forum Account was hacked with an active Subscription. Happened yesterday and Password and email got changed. My Account is Jonny192 and i have prove that it is my Account! I sent a Private Message to Tom, but i don't know if he recieved it. So please check this and perhaps PM me. Sorry for this Post here, but i can't post in the Support Section while im not an active Subscriber on this Account, i just created to get my old one back.

Thanks in advance!

deviantart86
01-02-2013, 04:22 AM
Yes. Same thing happen to me too. My account is "deviantart" and someone changed my password and my email which I can no longer retrieve by using "forgot password" option. I have PM Tom 2 or 3 days ago with proof but have yet to receive a reply from him. The hacked account was last active yesterday night. Someone is definitely using my account. The account is currently sub to Level 2 WarZ.

My suggestion is if we wanted to change our email, they should send a confirmation link to our email before anything. That way, if they manage to get and change our account password they still can't change our email and we can retrieve our account by email. Now, if they have our password, they can change the email to whatever they like and we can't get back to our account.

Please help to look into this matter seriously. Thanks