PDA

View Full Version : First Review

Xhalek
01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Hello future buyers, current customers, and staff members!

I am pleased to be the first customer to submit a review about this product, the Plentside 2 hack, from Tom M.

First off, let me just start by saying holy tits, this hack is beautiful and amazing. I feel naked playing without it! During the last small downtime for the website, my sub had ran out and I felt useless on the game. I was dying to have the website back online so I could purchase this great work of art again and start pwning once again. If you're easily convinced, stop right here and buy the hack NOW!! You will NOT be disappointed!

Jesus christ, the aimbot. Phenominal. Sure, it has a little bit of problem with distance and sometimes running, but an easy and very powerful fix for this is the "silent aimbot" option. Instead of just altering your view angles to the target, the aimbot literally puts you to the backside of your target so that you can easily blast them from behind!! How amazing is that? There is only one site that his this feature, and after trying it, it's not nearly as polished as TMC's! Sure it sets you to the target, but not to their back where they cannot shoot you. If they were already shooting and you teleported in front of them, you're basically done. With TMC, not a single problem unless their being engaged by a splash attack ( tanks, missiles, etc ).

There's not really much to say about the ESP except that it has a distance slider you can adjust to display players from across the map, or only in the immediate area. This definitely helps me as I usually stay in the sky and attack from high above with unguided missiles and such.

Other hack features that are unique to the site are speedhack with a customizable speed slider, no clip with again a customizeable speed slider, autospot, autozoom, no spread/recoil, world esp ( vehicles, supplies, etc ), teleporting to a waypoint, and much more I can't even remember it all!!

In summary, this hack is the best you can get on the market, and I do not see that changing ANY time soon!!

pwned
01-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks for your great review ;)