PDA

View Full Version : The worth is high

anditfeels
01-13-2013, 05:10 AM
Hello.
Only TMCheat have got an ability to use SPECTATE MODE. This is the thing I'm only interested in this cheat. So I need to use it for a few hours only to get some pictures or some days to record some nice video.
The question is, why there's no special test period, like people will pay 5$ and will get acces only for a few days? 5$ or even 10$. But why should I pay 20$ only for a few hours or a couple of days?
You telling to people this is a business for you, so make some vairous ways to use it.

Naggyh
05-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Hello.
Only TMCheat have got an ability to use SPECTATE MODE. This is the thing I'm only interested in this cheat. So I need to use it for a few hours only to get some pictures or some days to record some nice video.
The question is, why there's no special test period, like people will pay 5$ and will get acces only for a few days? 5$ or even 10$. But why should I pay 20$ only for a few hours or a couple of days?
You telling to people this is a business for you, so make some vairous ways to use it.

Well, it's not 'a few hours' or 'a couple of days' - its four weeks. You are able to use the cheat for one whole month by paying 20$.
But for you it is. I don't think you can do something 'against' that. Pay 20$ or don't. Feel free to contact a moderator or something to talk about that, maybe you can have a deal.. But that's simply how it works.
If you don't want to pay that much, you probably have to wait for some kind of coupon code to reduce the price, I'm sorry.

Greez

verbatim
05-05-2013, 07:51 AM
No need to contact a moderator. Naggyh's answer is right.