PDA

View Full Version : Need answers about CD Keys for DayZ!

Insanity090
01-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Okay, I looked up information about CD keys but, I still have a few questions about it. First I wanted to ask does the game DayZ (Arma2) have it own CD Key apart from the computer?

My second question is if I were to change the CD key when I bought a another CD Key. Where would I change it at? Arma2 or Arma2OA?

My third question is if I use Play with six and Im not even logged in with my steam account would my Cd Key still get banned even if I logged in to another steam account?

My Forth question is it possible for Arma2 to banned my steam account so I wouldn't be able to log in?

I saw that the DayZ hack just updated and it said they are not responsible if you get banned since I guess they are still testing it. So If I could know more about CD Keys and how it work for me to get unbanned from battleye. I would go ahead and use the DayZ hack and just buy Cd keys.

(I just bought the game last Friday so I am still new at it.)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place to post this. If this is in the wrong place. Please redirect me to the right place please.

camoguy
01-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Q1: if by its own key, you mean keys for Arma 2 and Arma 2 only, then yes. only their keys work on their games.
Q2: You change Arma2OA key, you can use Darkeys key changer to quickly swap keys.
Q3: Your key is not related to steam, or six launcher. Changing accounts will not change anything.
Q4: Arma 2 cannot ban your steam account for hacking.
extra info: The only way to be unbanned from BattlEye is getting a new key. No matter how many times you are banned a new cd key will fix it up.

Insanity090
01-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Okay thank you for your help. Just three more question. Will any working CD key work or does it have to be a CD key for Arma2 because I see on the website that people are selling CD keys but, I don't want to buy a CD key if its not for Arma2.

About the Darkeys key changer. I heard people talking about it but, I don't know if its a thing that steals CD keys or not. I wanted to know if its real. I also saw on the battleye website that people been going around getting peoples CD Key banned. So I have been very careful not to download nothing from youtube.

I'm planning on extending my subscribution if I can just keep on getting unbanned from battleye. Buying the CD Keys are not the problem. I just want to know how they work. You helped me out a lot!

(Side Question: Is all the hacks for games for Console like Black Ops 2 etc. Can the hacks be used for Console too?)

camoguy
01-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Q1: People online selling keys are USUALLY legit, look at their vouches and comments. I can recommend you a good key seller if you really want one, pm me.
Q2: Darkeys key changer is 100% legit and will not steal your key. I have used it multiple times with no problems. The only way someone else gets your key is by downloading a free hack from YouTube.
Q3: I hear some of the hacks work on consoles, but i don't know anything about that.

Insanity090
01-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Okay, Thank you for you help and where would I download Darkeys key changer.

Jokurz
01-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Okay, Thank you for you help and where would I download Darkeys key changer.

CDkeys are obtained by people carding.
If you are not aware what carding is, its when people use a stolen credit card and buy stuff with it.

[Release] Darky Key Changer/Ban Checker 1.1 [By Darky.Hax] - DayZ Hacks & Cheats (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-hacks-cheats/544862-darky-key-changer-ban-checker-1-1-darky-hax.html)

spirit waffles
01-28-2013, 12:49 AM
CD key changer