PDA

View Full Version : CoD Black Ops 2 is it worth it?

Peterrr
01-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey dudes,

im thinking about buying the BO2 Cheat, but first of all i want to know about the risk to get banned
I know that the Treyarch employees are checking the theater modes, how high is the chance
of a bann for me? Is it realy true that 1 thing which is defenitly wallhack or aimbot, could
cause a bann? What is your opinion, what do you think about it, it is worth it?

Greets.

pwned
01-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Hey,

3arc is an insane Anticheat, you will get banned almost instantly if you hack obviously (Aimbot etc)
But you should be fine if you only use ESP.
However, our hack is currently undetected and safe to use.

Click here to buy now: Click Me (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=15369)

Regards

Peterrr
01-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Isnt ESP obvious too? I mean, preaiming, if i preaim only 1x, it could be a bann right?

Club3Dbr
01-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Zero VAC bans, but TAC can ban you easily.

I would recommend for you to use JUST ESP.
Do not use aimbot, no spread or no recoil if you don't want to get banned.
And... Be careful!

Welcome to TMCheats :]

megamurfee
01-25-2013, 11:23 PM
As long as you dont make it obvious you will be ok.

johnnydlx
01-26-2013, 10:31 AM
So just using ESP I could propably not get banned for some weeks?

Peterrr
01-26-2013, 02:29 PM
It was my idea to just use the ESP, but im scared to get busted oder anything. Playing for a month without getting banned? i just know it from mw3, with esp you get called a cheater pretty often, and yes, i played legit. How often do you get called a cheater? whats you average k/d ratio? or how often do you reach swarn or anything like that...

johnnydlx
01-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Do Admins/VAC/TAC see the Hack when it gets injected? Or can they just detect it and then ban you If you are too obvious?

Jokurz
01-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Do Admins/VAC/TAC see the Hack when it gets injected? Or can they just detect it and then ban you If you are too obvious?

People report you in game then after a certain amount of reports it get sent to TAC. They watch your gameplay and look for preaiming, preshooting, you tracing players through walls, nospread,.. etc

johnnydlx
01-28-2013, 03:15 PM
@EsseX: So are you using the hack obvious(with Aimbot)? Or just ESP?