PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a month of fun!

Moonridden
01-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Alas, the last day of my subscription has come an I cant currently review it. But I would, however, love to testify to it.

I got a fresh game key, just to see to what extents I could get to in one month. Through out the course of my 31 days using TMC, I logged a total of just over a day worth of play on BF3. I am currently colonel rank 3, and that is after receiving a reset from EA when I reached colonel. It is a little difficult to get accustomed too, but it is well worth it in the amount of havoc one can cause.

My current stats because of this hack:
All Time Statistics
Kills 4,676
Deaths 737
K/D ratio 6.34
Kill assists 171
Score/Min 1,619
Quits 40%
Vehicles Destroyed 35
Vehicles Destroyed Assists 8
Avg. Weapon Accuracy 27.9%
Longest Headshot 1,117.9 m
Kill Streak Bonus 45
Skill 888.91
Squad Score Bonus 9,310
Repairs 2
Revives 54
Heals 1,002
Resupplies 419

The KD was once 24:1, but I had to stop raging because I had so few servers left to go to. All features, that function, work amazingly. Thank you for the time, and I will most certainly be renewing after valentines day.

-Moon

Shout out to moderator Verbatim for always being there to respond inside the BF3 section. It means more then you can think with what I have seen from other hack sites.

pwned
01-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Thank you for your review ;)

verbatim
01-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Shout out to moderator Verbatim for always being there to respond inside the BF3 section. It means more then you can think with what I have seen from other hack sites.

You're welcome.