PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Toast59
10-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Hello,

So I thinking about getting a sub right there but before doing anything I have some questions to ask to you:

Can you confirm that ALL the features listed in the hacks's description are working fine?
Since when have you been online?
Are you planning on making hacks for others games? Like the COD series.
Is there anyway to purshase one month subscription NOT recurring? Since there isn't that much feedback and videos I don't want to buy a recurring subscription before testing your softwares by myself.

Thank you for answering to these questions.

Tom M
10-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Hey,

1. Yes all of the features listed are working. The hack has issues on the caspian map that I am working on right now, but there have been no problems on the other ones.

2. About 2 months. However, I assure you my hacks are completely developed by me and I do not rely on public information, as so many other hack sites do. The BF3 Beta hack is proof of that(only 1 other site has a functional hack for it atm). This is also the reason why you can expect game hacks for newly released games within hours.

3. Yes, I am planning on releasing a COD MW2 hack, along with MW3 as soon as its out.

4. The recurring payments are optional and you are free to cancel them as soon as you have signed up for a subscription. Your account status will be unaffected.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Regards,
Tom

cr0nberg
10-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Glad to see you became a subscriber, welcome :)

Toast59
10-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank you :)

cr0nberg
10-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Seems like everything got sorted out. Locking this thread, once again welcome :)