PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Little Rage SS

JoTheKiller
10-26-2011, 01:45 AM
The Cheat is working Great ! PROOF !

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2289/bf32011102521385732.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/bf32011102521385732.png/)

SirCyRo
11-05-2011, 02:38 PM
i bet they loved you! :)

Poheart
11-05-2011, 02:40 PM
can be better i think:P

FEAT
11-05-2011, 03:52 PM

carlito35
11-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Great score but tame Ruiz and I have been going over 200 kills with under 10 deaths. Boy they do get very, very mad.

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 04:17 PM
its so funny i realy enjoy them whining so much... "i reported you" "everibody do the same" "dont spawn" and the funny "i now where you live im goin to your house and kick the crap out off you" i live in venezuela lol 5 hourse fly

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 04:25 PM

i got some dude tk me... but i put him on the list he just go to another server 2 minutes later

carlito35
11-21-2011, 04:27 PM
its so funny i realy enjoy them whining so much... "i reported you" "everibody do the same" "dont spawn" and the funny "i now where you live im goin to your house and kick the crap out off you" i live in venezuela lol 5 hourse fly

Yep its predictable what they will call us when we rage; fags, virgins, pimply faced kids, talk about our moms, sisters, life, live with our parents in basement, etc. Nothing original. Someone help me understand what Ruiz and I cant figure out. If I get in a server and am not hacking, and someone is doing what ragers do to me (one shot killing me every time) I might ask for an admin once, after that I LEAVE the SERVER. These guys that type and complain sit on the server with us raging game after game after game, all the time whining and complaining. Anyone have any idea why psychologically anyone would just stay and complain?

Remember Ruiz and I go in to servers together on the same team raging; we both end up with 20-1 kill/death ratios. When we push them back to their spawn and capture all the bases we both switch teams then push the other team back to their spawn. You should here both sides crying then.

n3Cre0
11-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I love the insults. When they ask what's so fun about hacking, I always reply "you".

Because the rage of the others is what makes it fun :D

And some of the threats make me lol so hard irl. Like "I MAILED YOUR IP TO EA"
Or that they reported my profile, so I should better leave, or else.. !

I just go beastmode whenever that happens and empty the server :)

carlito35
11-21-2011, 06:15 PM
I love the insults. When they ask what's so fun about hacking, I always reply "you".

Because the rage of the others is what makes it fun :D

And some of the threats make me lol so hard irl. Like "I MAILED YOUR IP TO EA"
Or that they reported my profile, so I should better leave, or else.. !

I just go beastmode whenever that happens and empty the server :)

You should try it in TS with two rage on same team; like Ruiz will step to center of Metro and kill like 15 in about 10 seconds; he will die then scream "who killed me?" all angry. I'll say one of the 20 you tried to kill but only got 15. Funny. Or we'll be defending each other so he'll be 100/3 and Ill be 85/2 (they always pick on the highest guy and ignore everyone else) and they'll be typing about him and Ill type "he's legit stop whining" or something like that. REALLY pisses them off.

But my question stands N3Cre0 why do they stay in the server with two hackers at 150/5???

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 06:18 PM
You should try it in TS with two rage on same team; like Ruiz will step to center of Metro and kill like 15 in about 10 seconds; he will die then scream "who killed me?" all angry. I'll say one of the 20 you tried to kill but only got 15. Funny. Or we'll be defending each other so he'll be 100/3 and Ill be 85/2 (they always pick on the highest guy and ignore everyone else) and they'll be typing about him and Ill type "he's legit stop whining" or something like that. REALLY pisses them off.

But my question stands N3Cre0 why do they stay in the server with two hackers at 150/5???

yea its true i dont like to get kill!! thats whay i cheat!!! lol

n3Cre0
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM

I don't know. I guess it's just because they don't want to give up. You know?
Like if they leave, the hacker(s) will have won. So they're even more pissed.
That's just my theory :)

I never leave, I just make it a contest with the other hacker ^^

If I would be playing legit, I would just leave lol.

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 06:22 PM
of course! whay anyone stay??? they cant win!

pd carlitos you make your 100 post!! congrats dude

If I would be playing legit, I would just leave lol.[/QUOTE]

carlito35
11-25-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't know. I guess it's just because they don't want to give up. You know?
Like if they leave, the hacker(s) will have won. So they're even more pissed.
That's just my theory :)

I never leave, I just make it a contest with the other hacker ^^

If I would be playing legit, I would just leave lol.

I'm with you all the way if another hacker is there I stay and play we go after him specifically to test our hack. If I'm playing legit and a hacker is raging I ask of admin, might shoot off a word or two. After that off to another server I have no intention of flaming with a hacker. Check this out if I am 105/6 do you think I know I am hacking? With that sort of raging do you think I care that you know I am hacking? I mean I am being obvious so STFU...