PDA

View Full Version : hi im looking 4 a new home

ruizhernaiz
11-09-2011, 02:54 PM
hi, i am member of fps, aj, vc, aa. and im still looking. the lifetime looks very good deal. a few question.

bfbc2 never detected?
your bf3 hack how much long its going to be in use in aj? they are in the spotlight whit pb.
the bfbc2 have vehi aimbot? like in tanks and hely
can someone tell me about the silens aim.
the bfbc2 aimbot its as good as the one i got from aj for bf3, its your hack and its soo good

thanx so much

sorry my english from venezuela here

n3Cre0
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
bfbc2 never detected?
Nope.

your bf3 hack how much long its going to be in use in aj? they are in the spotlight whit pb.
I think Tom said he was going to stop selling to other sites after a pb accident.

the bfbc2 have vehi aimbot? like in tanks and hely
Yes, but only for the gunner positions. You can use aimbot on the main tankseat but the aim is off.

can someone tell me about the silens aim.
When using the normal aimbot your aim always snaps to the target. The silent aim won't make you aim at the target directly, but the bullets will hit anyways.
Better for stealth reasons since snapping everywhere is kind of obvious.

the bfbc2 aimbot its as good as the one i got from aj for bf3, its your hack and its soo good
Not sure if this was a question? The aimbot is bfbc2 is excellent, as in, snipe pilots out of helicopters good. And very accurate over a large distance.
Since bullets in bf3 lose speed after a certain distance the aimbot doesn't really work well if the target is very far.

ruizhernaiz
11-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Nope.

I think Tom said he was going to stop selling to other sites after a pb accident.

Yes, but only for the gunner positions. You can use aimbot on the main tankseat but the aim is off.

When using the normal aimbot your aim always snaps to the target. The silent aim won't make you aim at the target directly, but the bullets will hit anyways.
Better for stealth reasons since snapping everywhere is kind of obvious.

Not sure if this was a question? The aimbot is bfbc2 is excellent, as in, snipe pilots out of helicopters good. And very accurate over a large distance.
Since bullets in bf3 lose speed after a certain distance the aimbot doesn't really work well if the target is very far.

thanx so much