PDA

View Full Version : New Home TOO

carlito35
11-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Recommended by ruiz (post below) my hacking friend. We both started with FPS the only one we knew about. After 12 or so detections this year and being owned by a couple of other sites (AA, AJ) we tried others. AJ is very, very good but detected 5 times with BFBC2 in October. AA is very good but also very high detections. VC is fantastic on the ground but does not have vehicle botting (its very cheap too and rarely detected). RAC is very good from vehicles but forget ground weapons after 150 meters.

Can anyone give us a comparison to what we have tried above? We have got each of these and get on TS and the same server and try them on each other so we can tell how good they are against each other. Have any of you tried this with some of the other sites?

How long has the BFBC2 hack been operating and is that right never detected?

How are you handling the SS issue in BF3 (FPS has had over 35 members banned for dirty SS)

If you sold BF3 to AJ and it was detected won't it be detected here too?

Thanks in advance we really want to find a spot to land...

n3Cre0
11-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Recommended by ruiz (post below) my hacking friend. We both started with FPS the only one we knew about. After 12 or so detections this year and being owned by a couple of other sites (AA, AJ) we tried others. AJ is very, very good but detected 5 times with BFBC2 in October. AA is very good but also very high detections. VC is fantastic on the ground but does not have vehicle botting (its very cheap too and rarely detected). RAC is very good from vehicles but forget ground weapons after 150 meters.

Can anyone give us a comparison to what we have tried above? We have got each of these and get on TS and the same server and try them on each other so we can tell how good they are against each other. Have any of you tried this with some of the other sites?
I'm leaving this for someone else to answer since I never used any of those hacks.

How long has the BFBC2 hack been operating and is that right never detected?
First published in July as a free test. Later commercialized in August. It has never been detected.
Except back in July I got myself on pbi because it didn't block screenshots (back then!).

How are you handling the SS issue in BF3 (FPS has had over 35 members banned for dirty SS)
Just like in the other battlefield hacks there has been a pbss blocker added back in september (iirc).
You currently got 2 options:
- clean: disable all visuals, and only then let it take a screenshot (so no hack is visible aka clean ss)
- block: returns a black screenshot, which is rather common
Since some users experienced problems with the clean option, it got replaced with block. So no matter what you choose, it'll return black screenshots.
As far as I know, noone got banned here by memory/sig detection or dirty screenshots.

If you sold BF3 to AJ and it was detected won't it be detected here too?
This version was detected as well, but as soon as Tom got a call he took it off the streamer, so noone here got banned.

Thanks in advance we really want to find a spot to land...
You're welcome

Sayo
11-09-2011, 07:01 PM
I didn't read up on the incident at aj personally but if I recall correctly Tom said it was detected for a total of 1 hour and only a single person was banned

carlito35
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Dx9 or dx10 for bfbc2?

n3Cre0
11-09-2011, 07:10 PM
You need to set the dx10 option

Tom M
11-09-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't know much about the other sites, the only thing I can say is you should buy cheats from coders that have some intelligible posts on unknowncheats.com, its a free site and we release public hacks there. Several of the sites you referred to have really bad coders that keep asking for help and then release it as a pay hack, especially RAC so definitely not recommended.

Now about the detections, we have a logging system that can find out how PB is detecting our cheats. So, making them undetected is very easy, hence why I was able to fix our last detection for BF3 within the hour.

Atm BC2 runs on Dx10, but I will be expanding it to Dx11 as well.

carlito35
11-09-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't know much about the other sites, the only thing I can say is you should buy cheats from coders that have some intelligible posts on unknowncheats.com, its a free site and we release public hacks there. Several of the sites you referred to have really bad coders that keep asking for help and then release it as a pay hack, especially RAC so definitely not recommended.

Now about the detections, we have a logging system that can find out how PB is detecting our cheats. So, making them undetected is very easy, hence why I was able to fix our last detection for BF3 within the hour.

Atm BC2 runs on Dx10, but I will be expanding it to Dx11 as well.

Yeah DX10 looks so much better than DX9 smoke, trails, etc. AA and FPS the 2 biggest are both DX9 and if you like tank or ATs or helis the lack of smoke trails is crippling. The site you reference is not found is there some other? I thought the real secret to remaining undetected not so often (after all all can be detected) is fewer hooks so fewer chances to be found. Excuse my ignorance. So FPS and AA have several hooks and get found all the time. RAC and VC have very few hooks and hence get discovered much less frequently.

Your videos for both games look amazing. I was very impressed with the BF3 parachuting kills thats very, very difficult to code in any hack Ive only seen one get it right and even then only about 25% of the time. Yours was like 95% that impressed me.

Why sell the hack to AJ by the way? I lost several keys to them in October after a nice 4 months run on BFBC2.

carlito35
11-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Never mind I found it uc-forum.com

Tom M
11-09-2011, 10:32 PM
The hacks are being sold at AJ because TMCheats is quite new and unheard of.