PDA

View Full Version : Future of TMC/Prepay Questions

waidzen
11-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Hi!
So I wanted to get a new subscription or LT for TMC but am kinda unsure if/what I should buy.
What are your future plans for TMC? Since this is a pretty new site you could see that you (Tom) were pretty ambitious to get most out of your hacks (unlike other sites *cough*y33*cough*)!
What are your future plans!?Are you going to create a hack for e.g. BlackOps/CoD 4 !? Is there going to be feature support for previous hacks, e.g. Vehicle Aimbot in BFBC2!?
What exactly does "VVIP" Status for Lifetime mean!?Just early access to Hacks or for example higher priority concidering certain stuff?
Apart from that I really enjoyed my "testing" month here at TMC and have to say that the standard of the forum is very high comparing to other hacking communitys! And don't get me started on your hacks, they just rock!

n3Cre0
11-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Not going to speak for Tom on the future but I can answer some questions.

Are you going to create a hack for e.g. BlackOps/CoD 4 !?
Yes, Tom said after he "perfected" the mw3 hack he could simply port it to mw2 and mw1. Not sure about black ops.

Is there going to be feature support for previous hacks, e.g. Vehicle Aimbot in BFBC2!?
There is a vehicle aimbot. Pretty sure Tom intends to maintain old hacks. Just very busy now with bf3 being released and making hacks for cod now.

What exactly does "VVIP" Status for Lifetime mean!?Just early access to Hacks or for example higher priority concidering certain stuff?
Don't know what VVIP stands for, but basically lifetime gives you access forever (duhu) and you can try exclusive hacks. There aren't any atm.
So for now it's basically lifetime use. With potential benefits in the future.

waidzen
11-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanx a lot for your answer! That solves some questions.
Kinda interested to hear what Tom says about VVIP and future plans :)

Tom M
11-10-2011, 04:29 PM
The VVIP seems to be causing a lot of confusion, basically in the future when TMC is a bigger community we intend to provide some hacks only to the VVIP's. The instant kill for bf3 is a perfect example. If TMC was not a new site, the instant kill would only have been for the VVIP(aka Lifetime) members. This is because hacks like instant kill seriously mess up the game and should only be given to a small number of people.

About the COD hacks, I will be releasing hacks for World at War, Blackops and MW1. MW2 and 3 are already out.

carlito35
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
I too have similar concerns given the youth of this site. Tom how good is your detection prevention? I know hacking means detections and I can handle one or two per year but when I get like four in one month with AJ (meaning sequence kept releasing the code after detection without finding the detection) and before with FPS (five in February Debug having same issues--they bought us three keys shows you how bad it was) and even now FPS releases BF3 and 25 members detected right away with dirty SS all the time Debug saying it ok. I mean VC and RAC manage to be undetected in BFBC2 for all year but one time each---obviously they are doing something right. Are you?

IceFrog
11-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I too have similar concerns given the youth of this site. Tom how good is your detection prevention? I know hacking means detections and I can handle one or two per year but when I get like four in one month with AJ (meaning sequence kept releasing the code after detection without finding the detection) and before with FPS (five in February Debug having same issues--they bought us three keys shows you how bad it was) and even now FPS releases BF3 and 25 members detected right away with dirty SS all the time Debug saying it ok. I mean VC and RAC manage to be undetected in BFBC2 for all year but one time each---obviously they are doing something right. Are you?

When PB wants your site ... they get it. No matter what !!!

But atm we are running realy good.

carlito35
11-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Yes and no. I agree that EB (the folks that actually ban for PB) will capture you if they trarget you. While my knowledge is very shallow it appears to me their capture rate is increased or decreased by both the number of subscribers you have (bigger is worse) and the way you code; in particular how many hooks you use to hack. More hooks=more detections in general. FOr example like AA and FPS if you use your hook to redraw DX version then you have a much larger signature to be detected. That's why hacks like VC and RAC are rarely if ever detected. Tom's input may be required here.

ruizhernaiz
11-10-2011, 07:07 PM
i going to buy the vvip lifetime. so tom, i hope i never have to look in another cheat site again. im puting my hopes here!

carlito35
11-10-2011, 07:41 PM
i going to buy the vvip lifetime. so tom, i hope i never have to look in another cheat site again. im puting my hopes here!

Bold my friend the good news for me is we can be on TS tonight and try it against RAC and VC and I can wait for your experience and our testing. EXCITING. The feature set if amazing auto knife, spectate, vehicle botting, color changes, DX10, I mean on and on...price great too..

LayLow
11-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Bold my friend the good news for me is we can be on TS tonight and try it against RAC and VC and I can wait for your experience and our testing. EXCITING. The feature set if amazing auto knife, spectate, vehicle botting, color changes, DX10, I mean on and on...price great too..

Ummm intresting. I too am holding off buying. Will be nice to see the results. Or even be there. What server,what time..?

carlito35
11-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Its Ruizhernaiz's TS PM him we usually are on about 8-midnight around then CST US...

ruizhernaiz
11-10-2011, 08:21 PM
you can get whit us in teamspeack. i give you the adress asap

ruizhernaiz
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Address:
team7up.ts.nfoservers.com
ip
team7up.ts.nfoservers.com:3810

Tom M
11-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Less detections means unknown sites. Don't mistake this for "better coders".

We have had 1 detection in the past because we are selling on AJ as well, and its a huge site. The detection lasted less than 1 hour, which should be enough proof of my anti-PB methods.

ruizhernaiz
11-10-2011, 10:13 PM
i need some assistens. im playing bbc2. the aimbot its no good, i think im doing sonthing wrong. just hit the firt bullet, and the other dont. we are playing carlos whit vc and me whit tm, he is killing me every time. can you help us tom? we are in ts with a thir persons how likes to try this and land here for good

Tom M
11-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Experiment with noshake on and off. Also, what weapon did you use?

I tried the hack just now to make sure there's no problems, worked fine with the medic 200-bullet gun.

carlito35
11-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Experiment with noshake on and off. Also, what weapon did you use?

I tried the hack just now to make sure there's no problems, worked fine with the medic 200-bullet gun.

We both had f2000 assault at 150 meters I killed him 10/10 times with VC. We would exchange first hits and then VC would shoot him to dead and would be left standing. Over and over again. Similar ping. Not even close. So with VC you can stand there and kill four or give enemies much like your BF3 hack. Not true of your BFBC2 hack. For snipers we went to 450 meters on Heavy Metal and he would one shot kill me every time (I stayed assault).

So it appears to us that your first shot is dead on right then the rest are way off. So sniper rounds kill; the rest don't. He was trying all the settings.

Mind you VC is the best soldier weapon aimbot we have found barely inching out Sequence's AJ; barely inching out Helios AA; and killing hands down FPS and RAC. We then went again another hacker with RH and again VC won barely.

ruizhernaiz
11-11-2011, 12:19 AM
im trying with all, everybody its asking me... sniper. the best i ever see. vehicule aims to hi on the peapol, dont hit enyone. but aiming helis its good. i try no shake and i let you now. the hack its beautifull, the boxes in the granades, and all the features are realy cool. i kip trying. thanx for the fast answer

ruizhernaiz
11-11-2011, 02:04 AM
ok. what carlitos says its true. shake and no shake the same. the features are realy cool i love that, the price its good, and the b3 hack its just fantastic to rage and everithing. the aimbot its not as good as i imaging, we got in a server side by side same gun ( medic 249) auto change target . he got 54 and 4, i got 19 and 4. he just kill all the one i got the firts hit. the aimbot on vehi its still aiming up to the soldairs, no hit there. there is a settings for vehi??