PDA

View Full Version : Best site ever for mw3 cheats

mdmaksud
11-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I have ever seen such an amazing guys for mw3 cheats.
I strongly recommended to all buys from this guys.

Thanks

Maksud

Poheart
11-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Thank you for your first review for TMCheats MW3 Hack.hope you enjoy it.

IceFrog
11-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Not only the best , but even the fastest site ;P

Poheart
11-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Not only the best , but even the fastest site ;P
yeaha,because COD still using same fuckin old engine...right?

IceFrog
11-11-2011, 12:07 PM
yeaha,because COD still using same fuckin old engine...right?

Since 7 years xD

Poheart
11-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Yea,that fuckin sucks.

IceFrog
11-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Yea,that fuckin sucks.

MW3 sucks xD

LMS4666
12-30-2011, 12:30 AM
To those wondering whether to buy or not!

Ladies and gents, "enhancing" game play is not a business where one wants to draw too much attention to oneself. Some scream aloud "Hey! Look at me! LOOK! I can shoot through walls!", others go on bragging about some female models modeling for them each month (how does THAT help anyone be better in gaming?!) and so on. While speech is silver, silence is Golden - the less known your source, the safer you are!!!

Join in the community - no female models, just pure talent, force and power of the mind to beat your opponents into the ground, while remaining SAFE!

LMS

kriskros
12-30-2011, 10:14 AM
To those wondering whether to buy or not!

Ladies and gents, "enhancing" game play is not a business where one wants to draw too much attention to oneself. Some scream aloud "Hey! Look at me! LOOK! I can shoot through walls!", others go on bragging about some female models modeling for them each month (how does THAT help anyone be better in gaming?!) and so on. While speech is silver, silence is Golden - the less known your source, the safer you are!!!

Join in the community - no female models, just pure talent, force and power of the mind to beat your opponents into the ground, while remaining SAFE!

LMS

Nice speech o.o

I'l stick with BF3 for now :)
I bought MW3 also but its to crappy to even play legit, i got 3 hours of gameplay in 1 month :D

IceFrog
12-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Nice speech o.o

I'l stick with BF3 for now :)
I bought MW3 also but its to crappy to even play legit, i got 3 hours of gameplay in 1 month :D

Because it's just MW 2.1