PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - Bf3 - How Often Hack Integrity Tested & unique features

rev3nant
11-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Hello everyone, new potential customer here comparing hacks for BF3 for leveling/unlocking purposes.

I am coming from WoW using PiroxBots. This hack informed people in the hack window itself when it was safe/unsafe to use. Typically, it was UNSAFE to use within a few days after patch days which gave the programmer time to update the hack to continue to evade detection... to ensure the best possible detection-prevention for it's users, Pirox for WoW was updated all the time, whenever there was a change in the game or Warden (Blizzard's version of PunkBuster), the bot was updated withing a few hours. EDIT: There was a warning when starting up the bot that said the bot was unsafe or the hack had an update, which then, when clicked, ran the install to update the hack.

My question to you before I purchase is: how often do you update your client to circumvent PB or other hack detection?? How fast do you change your Hack Status to DETECTED if there is an issue and how do you let your users know (in the hack before game is started or do we have to check the status side every few hours)? How often do you update and how do you download the updates (through the hack or via this webpage)?

Also, other services like 'DamnCheaters' advertise that they have multi-level security features that kick you out of the game and shut down the hack before being banned by PB. Does your hack have a similar feature or other advanced/unique security features?

Does TM have an advantage over C***********x? DamnCheaters? HelioS? Does it work in vehicles like tanks, helis, etc?

Please let me know, as I have heard good things about you guys and am trying to decide where to spend my money. Thank you very very much for you time.

-rev

ruizhernaiz
11-13-2011, 11:10 PM
i was an user of, fps, a********s, and other hack pages. the tmc for bf3 its just fantastic. its a small site so the detection rate will be lowest than any big hack page. the hack works perfect in vehicles. i buy the lifetime like 3 days ago am im very very happy whit bf3 hack. the 1 shot kill you wont belive. if there are 25 persons in like the train map, you go in, and there are all dead in like 5 secons. its fantastic.

n3Cre0
11-13-2011, 11:37 PM
The hack was once detected, but Tom took it immediately down and noone on this site got banned.

Starwop
11-14-2011, 12:11 AM
I can't answer your first question, as only Tom can give you a precise answer there. I know n3Cre0 answered your question, I'm just going to give you my point of view. From what I've seen Tom operates fast and I'm sure people would be warned within a small amount of time.

Tom updates once in a while, it depends on what state the hack is in.

Sayo
11-14-2011, 02:05 AM
As far as alerting people if the hack becomes detected, there is a notification saying detected or undetected below the drop down box in the streamer that lets u select the hack u wish to use, also the last time the hack was detected it took a total of 1 hour before the hack was updated to be undetected again and I believe only 1-3 people were caught during that time

rev3nant
11-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Awesome, thank you all for your fast responses! I like to know what my options are, and I love the fact that this site seems like a tight-knit and smallish community with an attentive developer. I will be making a purchase this week. Thanks again guys.

rev

n3Cre0
11-14-2011, 11:50 AM
I believe only 1-3 people were caught during that time
.. on another site.
Not here.

Sayo
11-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Whoops forgot to say that

rev3nant
11-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Newest Member <== THIS GUY.

I have not played a FPS since the original Team Fortress... but if this hack is half as good as it's community, I will be pleased as punch. Thanks for all of your feedback, replies and reviews.

See you in game ladies!

rev

IceFrog
11-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Newest Member <== THIS GUY.

I have not played a FPS since the original Team Fortress... but if this hack is half as good as it's community, I will be pleased as punch. Thanks for all of your feedback, replies and reviews.

See you in game ladies!

rev

Nice to have you hear ;P

Tom M
11-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Welcome to TMCheats!

ruizhernaiz
11-14-2011, 08:38 PM
welcome dude!!!

Starwop
11-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Welcome to TMCheats mate ;) Hope you enjoy your stay.

waidzen
11-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome!

Sayo
11-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Pleased as punch? Haven't heard that in a while lol, anyways welcome!

carlito35
11-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Hello everyone, new potential customer here comparing hacks for BF3 for leveling/unlocking purposes.

Also, other services like 'DamnCheaters' advertise that they have multi-level security features that kick you out of the game and shut down the hack before being banned by PB. Does your hack have a similar feature or other advanced/unique security features?

Does TM have an advantage over C***********x? DamnCheaters? HelioS? Does it work in vehicles like tanks, helis, etc?

Please let me know, as I have heard good things about you guys and am trying to decide where to spend my money. Thank you very very much for you time.

-rev

Let me answer the parts of your question no one else has and I feel Ruiz and I have become very knowledgeable. Forget multi level security features FPS tried that all that happened is either they froze you out of the game,and then recoded, or PB detected the hack as a memory file error again detecting you for recoding. While in both cases no keys were lost sites like this need this protection because they "hook in' the game too much (e.g. causing the DX to redraw) and get detected often. The best coders use very few hooks and results are very few detections. What you want is not multiple levels of security but rather proper coding resulting in no need for multiple levels...Tom can speak to that. Don't be fooled by rhetoric.

BF3 hacks are very new right now. Our BF3 hack is simply the best aimbot I have every used or seen; and I bought after Ruiz told me the same and he was right. We routinely go into servers and to 150/3...Ruiz made level 45 in just under 3 hours game time. 3 hours game time. Amazing. NO way a hack could be better from soldiers weapons. Not possible. Often we are 65/0 before we are killed. Its just that damn good. You go into a room full of enemies, say in metro, and in five second you have ten kills; with big ammo you can have 20 kills in 10 seconds. REALLY.

To compare the sites you mention at lease in BFBC2 none of the ones you mention have the best aimbot at all. Helis (AA) is decent but they are very big and get detected all the time. Their admins are famous for being abusive and dismissive. Ruiz and I beat AA several times with two or three other hacks. Routinely. Ditto FPS the largest hack site of all; mediocre everything and very rude admins. Down all the time (with AA and FPS I mean 10 detections per year or so). Yes our aimbot is one of the best in vehicle aimbots in BFBC2 if you mean the machine guns or gunners (only Ragehacks does tank cannon aimbot and check out their outrageous pricing and their very limited games---no BF3, no COD no MOH...)

Finally this is a very small and supportive site Tom is the top poster and is very involved and caring about what he sells and how to improve it. I'm a lifetime now for three days I put my money where my mouth is--after trying FPS, AJ, AA, x22, RAC, and VA. In fact I still have subs to FPS, RAC, and VA... Ruiz still has AA, AJ, VC and FPS subs when he became lifetime here. That's how friggin good the BF3 aimbot is...amd yes we have more money than sense and are addicted to video gaming.

Consider another point. In most other hack sites you cannot mention another hacks site name or you will be banned. That's FPS, AJ, AA, RAC, and several others. In those sites when you bring up you are continually owned by another hack site, or something needs improvement in the hack, admins and moderators call you names and delete your posts (FPS, AJ, AA, RAC). That's my personal experience.

Here Tom listens, responds quickly and respectfully, and improves his product. WTF more could you ask for from a hack site?

Poheart
11-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Let me answer the parts of your question no one else has and I feel Ruiz and I have become very knowledgeable. Forget multi level security features FPS tried that all that happened is either they froze you out of the game,and then recoded, or PB detected the hack as a memory file error again detecting you for recoding. While in both cases no keys were lost sites like this need this protection because they "hook in' the game too much (e.g. causing the DX to redraw) and get detected often. The best coders use very few hooks and results are very few detections. What you want is not multiple levels of security but rather proper coding resulting in no need for multiple levels...Tom can speak to that. Don't be fooled by rhetoric.

BF3 hacks are very new right now. Our BF3 hack is simply the best aimbot I have every used or seen; and I bought after Ruiz told me the same and he was right. We routinely go into servers and to 150/3...Ruiz made level 45 in just under 3 hours game time. 3 hours game time. Amazing. NO way a hack could be better from soldiers weapons. Not possible. Often we are 65/0 before we are killed. Its just that damn good. You go into a room full of enemies, say in metro, and in five second you have ten kills; with big ammo you can have 20 kills in 10 seconds. REALLY.

To compare the sites you mention at lease in BFBC2 none of the ones you mention have the best aimbot at all. Helis (AA) is decent but they are very big and get detected all the time. Their admins are famous for being abusive and dismissive. Ruiz and I beat AA several times with two or three other hacks. Routinely. Ditto FPS the largest hack site of all; mediocre everything and very rude admins. Down all the time (with AA and FPS I mean 10 detections per year or so). Yes our aimbot is one of the best in vehicle aimbots in BFBC2 if you mean the machine guns or gunners (only Ragehacks does tank cannon aimbot and check out their outrageous pricing and their very limited games---no BF3, no COD no MOH...)

Finally this is a very small and supportive site Tom is the top poster and is very involved and caring about what he sells and how to improve it. I'm a lifetime now for three days I put my money where my mouth is--after trying FPS, AJ, AA, x22, RAC, and VA. In fact I still have subs to FPS, RAC, and VA... Ruiz still has AA, AJ, VC and FPS subs when he became lifetime here. That's how friggin good the BF3 aimbot is...amd yes we have more money than sense and are addicted to video gaming.

Consider another point. In most other hack sites you cannot mention another hacks site name or you will be banned. That's FPS, AJ, AA, RAC, and several others. In those sites when you bring up you are continually owned by another hack site, or something needs improvement in the hack, admins and moderators call you names and delete your posts (FPS, AJ, AA, RAC). That's my personal experience.

Here Tom listens, responds quickly and respectfully, and improves his product. WTF more could you ask for from a hack site?
very nice to hear that:D
[back ontopic: Welcome to TMCheats:)]