PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3

Tundra
11-20-2011, 02:34 PM
First I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Tundra and I've been an avid Battlefield gamer for as long as I can remember utilizing the WASD keys. Now with that out of the way, I use to be a subscriber to FPS and although I do appreciate the hard work of the staff over there, it did at times go a bit to slow for me to actually get anything out of my game. Anyway I was curious as to how often the hack has been detected and also how long it will take the benefits of being a subscriber o hit my account, as I just recently bought a lifetime sub and nothing has happened.

V/r,

Tom M
11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Your account has been updated.

About the detections, there have been 2 detections, the first one went unnoticed because it was fixed within an hour and the hack was taken down. No one on this site was banned. The second detection was a delayed one(pb banned after a couple of days of detecting the players) and this resulted in several people getting banned.

To prevent this from happening in the future I have added an Anti-Scan system. Basically, if PB ever tries to detect the hacks the game will crash. This even works on silent detections. So, I am quite certain there wont be anymore bans here.

Welcome to TMCheats!

Tundra
11-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I appreciate your timely response and look forward to 'fragging' with the tools that you provide.

peterlmad
11-20-2011, 04:17 PM
welcome! and yes, Tom does a good job here thats for sure :)

Tundra
11-20-2011, 04:38 PM
It shows. I've spent the last hour enjoying this little aimbot and it's relatively smooth as well which keeps people from getting suspicious when trying to be 'low key'

ruizhernaiz
11-20-2011, 04:43 PM
welcome dude good deal geting out of fps. i did it to. you are in a better place! now

carlito35
11-20-2011, 05:47 PM
welcome dude good deal geting out of fps. i did it to. you are in a better place! now

Exactly well said fps high roller now and for last two years. No longer log in there at all. You made a wise decision hacks here much better; price astoundingly better; staff is infinitely kinder. No down side. Fps bfbc2 detected 10 times so far this year down over 3 months past 11 months. Their BF3 cheat detected via Screenshots and banned 30 members in first two days; that's ESP only hack no aimbot and all the time coder Debug saying he had tested the SS and it was safe. How could you go wrong bailing from that track record? And at $35 per month ARE YOUR CRAZY staying there?