PDA

View Full Version : Question about the BF3 Hacks

dyl22
11-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi,

Just wondering if the BF3 hacks have a vehicle aimbot?

IE: If I'm in a chopper as the pilot or gunner will it shoot at infantry (ground units) and enemy vehicles?

Thanks.

PS: How do you and your cheats stack up against A**************g and x22Cheats?

- A potential customer

Starwop
11-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi,

IE: If I'm in a chopper as the pilot or gunner will it shoot at infantry (ground units) and enemy vehicles?

Thanks.

- A potential customer

Well since the hack is in beta, it obviously doesn't have everything. It does have a vehicle aimbot, but not with chopper/helicopter or jet, yet. I actually think it only has it with the machine gun in the Humvee´s and on the tank.

Well I'd say the hack is the best on the market, haven't met anyone who could own me yet. Click me to see videos and screen-shots of the BF3 hack. (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f21/)
Here's a thread that shows how godly the hack is: ClickMe (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f51/bf3-little-rage-ss-2853/)

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 12:53 PM
i try a few hack for bf3 in the market i can tell you this is the best deal. best price perfect aimbot. realy nice admin. best hack out there

Tom M
11-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Apart from ghost aim, everything advertised has been added.

The vehicle aimbot works when you are a chopper gunner. Atm it works in pretty much every vehicle apart from the main tank gun(and the main chopper/plane guns).

carlito35
11-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

- A potential customer

BF3 is so new its hard to judge hacks right now all seem in development. But since past experience is the best predictor of future performance let's look at BFBC2 which is coded by Tom also. Ruiz and I have put it head to head with x22 and Artificial Aiming. Tom's vehicle aiming (from gunner in heli or machine gun in tank) is the best in that game we have tested (it also is much better than FPS, AJ, VC, RAC). In the AA gun (VADS) it is by far the best I man you take down the heli in about four seconds half the time of any other aimbot I have used or seen. Its just phenomenal.

Bottom line too is not simply how well the bot works but how viable the hacking product is. I like the bot in both AA and x22; THEY GET DETECTED more than anyone else in the marketplace except FPS because all three are so very large with so many members they have a big bulls eye on their back with PB. And their coders seem clueless to prevent PB detections. While I like both of their products; their detection rates just scare me away.

Finally like RUiz said the admin/owner here is superb at answering posts and helping UNLIKE the rude folks at AA or FPS. I agree with RUIZ there is no better hack for the price on the marketplace.

SloppyJoe
11-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Well I can tell you that the bot works great, maybe too good (for those of us who don't want to make it too obvious we have a bot). Is there a way to tone it down?
I mean it will take out everything in it's sights within a second or two (Helo's especially).

If people like this, then fine. I was just wondering if there was a way to tone it down, if not then I will manager with it.

Starwop
11-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Well I can tell you that the bot works great, maybe too good (for those of us who don't want to make it too obvious we have a bot). Is there a way to tone it down?
I mean it will take out everything in it's sights within a second or two (Helo's especially).

If people like this, then fine. I was just wondering if there was a way to tone it down, if not then I will manager with it.

There's actually already a thread about this: ClickMe (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f69/closet-hacking-3334/#post6294)

But I guess if Tom is up to it, he could make a bar that controls the aim speed.