PDA

View Full Version : when i buy

Liljt
11-21-2011, 09:11 PM
when i buy hack is there a read me? so i know what im doing? also when i buy hack there is this (*) what do that mean?

n3Cre0
11-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Not really needed. You just buy, download streamer, start game, start streamer, select hack you want and inject.
And then you use Ins(ert) to open the ingame cheat UI where you can set your settings

Liljt
11-21-2011, 09:17 PM
k which do i buy?
they guve me 2 chose

one that have the (*) and the other one dont....

Dirty
11-21-2011, 09:22 PM
* Is auto payment every month

Liljt
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM
thank....

ruizhernaiz
11-21-2011, 09:45 PM
welcome! you will have fun here

Dirty
11-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Welcome enjoy the cheat

carlito35
11-21-2011, 10:59 PM
* Is auto payment every month

Yeah asterisk means subscription it renews by itself every month.

There is a great video going through the TM cheat menu the BF3 menu is almost identical to the BFBC2 menu check out that menu. If you have any question jump on the forum and ask; Ruiz and I are usually on TS every evening/night US time if you need more help. You likely won't very straightforward menu...

Carbine
11-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Hey everybody.
Just bought a 1month acc. to give it try.
Played BF3 the 'normal' way since release day but got tired of this.

In that case this here is totally new to me. I looked around, liked you people and the support that comes with it the most, so here i am .
Purchased the account, downloaded the streamer, started it, started the game, inject but what comes next.
Wasn't able to figure out how to open the ingame menu.

Like i've said, this is new to me so sorry if i act like a fool in your eyes but maybe what n3Cre0 said "And then you use Ins(ert) to open the ingame cheat UI where you can set your settings" needs a little more explanation for me.

If there are some problems reading my post in english, pls blame the german education system ;)

So, would be great if someone could help me out with a little how-to

Thanks so far.

IceFrog
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey everybody.

In that case this here is totally new to me. I looked around, liked you people and the support that comes with it the most, so here i am .
Purchased the account, downloaded the streamer, started it, started the game, inject but what comes next.

Like i've said, this is new to me so sorry if i act like a fool in your eyes but maybe what n3Cre0 said "And then you use Ins(ert) to open the ingame cheat UI where you can set your settings" needs a little more explanation for me.

If there are some problems reading my post in english, pls blame the german education system ;)

Thanks so far.

German : Du musst einfach nur die Einfg - Taste auf deiner Tastatur drücken , wenn du den Hack injectedt hast und im Spiel bist.

Carbine
11-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Allright, thank you very much !

German : Ach du grüne Neune, ja, "Ins(ert)", gerafft, manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht. Besten Dank !

IceFrog
11-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Allright, thank you very much !

German : Ach du grüne Neune, ja, "Ins(ert)", gerafft, manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht. Besten Dank !

No problem ;P

carlito35
11-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Hey everybody.

Thanks so far.

I assume your figured out you need to press "Insert" key to access the menus...

Carbine
11-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Yes, this works all fine.
Also commented here because i thought that topic fits more.

http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f17/troubleshooting-1206/index2.html

Now i have just another problem, i can always enter the ingame menu but after the first round on a server or after i enter another server, bf 3 and the ingame menu works but with about 1 frame per second, unplayable. It doesn't depend on my graphic settings.

Quitting bf3, origin and the streamer after the first round and trying it again won't help, only restarting the computer. After that i'm ready to kick some ass' but again only in the first round !

Carbine
11-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Sorry for double posting but now i've got another problem.
Problem i described above is gone. Every round works fine now but after 3-5 min of gameplay i get this. Someone got an idea ?

n3Cre0
11-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Be glad you got that :)
I reckon Tom will be on soon enough to see what changed

IceFrog
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Sorry for double posting but now i've got another problem.
Problem i described above is gone. Every round works fine now but after 3-5 min of gameplay i get this. Someone got an idea ?

Anti PP System.

Neue Scans , Tom wird sich das anschauen und fixen.
Danach wird der Hack wieder wie gewohnt funktionieren.

Carbine
11-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Ok aber das nach der ersten Runde der Hack scheinbar dafür sorgt das mein pc bei bf3 gnadenlos in die Knie geht, wird ja nichts mit dem Anti PB-scan zu tun haben oder ?

carlito35
11-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok aber das nach der ersten Runde der Hack scheinbar dafür sorgt das mein pc bei bf3 gnadenlos in die Knie geht, wird ja nichts mit dem Anti PB-scan zu tun haben oder ?

Check after the Anti-PB system has been resolved then revisit the issue