PDA

View Full Version : payment

clarifiante
11-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey new to the forums and just purchased a 3 month battlefield package but I used the e-cheque option as I currently do not have a credit card. I was
wondering whether there is any way to speed up the process? At the moment, it says pending until 30th November. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Cleptic
11-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Clarifiante,

Please reach out to Tom M. He checks here often as well, but he may be able to help you out however cannot guarantee anything.

clarifiante
11-25-2011, 12:41 PM
hey thanks for the quick reply. how would i go about reaching out to Tom M?

Starwop
11-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Don't worry, he'll most likely come to you (post in this thread). Normally an e-check takes up to a week, that's what I am used to anyways (I don't use the e-checks my self, but I used to work for another website).

carlito35
11-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey new to the forums and just purchased a 3 month battlefield package but I used the e-cheque option as I currently do not have a credit card. I was
wondering whether there is any way to speed up the process? At the moment, it says pending until 30th November. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I've been using ebay (and necessarily paypal) for now over 10 years; echecks just sucks because paypal waits the four business days no matter how long the electronic transfer takes. What happens is paypal gets electronic confirmation right away but the final money does not get to paypal for about three business days. If you have an account that shows you "pending" transactions (like Bank of America) you know the delay. Paypal, without a backup credit card, waits until the payment is final. So for Tom's purposes there is no money whatsoever until the Echeck is finalized. Just a way of life I'm afraid.

clarifiante
11-25-2011, 03:33 PM
isn't there a way whereby i'd be able to send funds to his account email directly instead of waiting for the echeque to go through?

thank you for your replies!

carlito35
11-25-2011, 05:37 PM
isn't there a way whereby i'd be able to send funds to his account email directly instead of waiting for the echeque to go through?

thank you for your replies!

Some sellers will accept a copy of your bank statement (available online for me through Bank of America) showing the paypal charge is no longer pending but finalized. Dude if I were you I'd just be patient and wait you are not losing any time sub will start when the payment clears...next time get a gift Visa or Mastercard at any retail store (like Walmart or Target) and add it to your paypal with a credit card payment is instant...even a prepaid card like above.