PDA

View Full Version : A few questions please

bf3robot
12-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi there thinking of buying a subscription.. Have a few questions first?
Who produces the Hack is it in house, or bought elsewhere?
Are the latest BF3 hacks detectable by punkbuster?
I see that your introducing a CD Key insurance, is this if I get a ban from punkbuster for cheating?
If I bought a 1 month subscription then liked it, cost I extend to lifetime, minus the month? If so how much is lifetime?
How long is lifetime? The life of the service? So far the sites been live for 3 months

Tom M
12-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey,

I code all hacks myself so you will get the best support and updates.
No, our hacks are currently undetected.
Yes, the cdkey-insurance is valid if you get banned by pb using our cheats.
No, you can not extend the 1 month sub to lifetime. You must have been a subscriber for at least 1 month before you can even purchase the lifetime sub.
The lifetime sub is valid until this website no longer exists.

carlito35
12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi there thinking of buying a subscription.. Have a few questions first?
Who produces the Hack is it in house, or bought elsewhere?
Are the latest BF3 hacks detectable by punkbuster?
I see that your introducing a CD Key insurance, is this if I get a ban from punkbuster for cheating?
If I bought a 1 month subscription then liked it, cost I extend to lifetime, minus the month? If so how much is lifetime?
How long is lifetime? The life of the service? So far the sites been live for 3 months

Buy the lifetime let's say you play two games then after three or four months it has paid for itself as opposed to other sites charges. If you play one game it pays for itself in seven or eight months. We tried several before committing here lifetime. Hack is amazing; Coder/owner is always responding to threads and changing it; recodes take at most a day and usually hours; forum is full of very cool folks except for me and Ice Frog we post too much but what can we say. You won't be disappointed I have tried four other sites over the past couple of years I like this by far the best. Perfect? None are. Heads and shoulders the best.

IceFrog
12-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Buy the lifetime let's say you play two games then after three or four months it has paid for itself as opposed to other sites charges. If you play one game it pays for itself in seven or eight months. We tried several before committing here lifetime. Hack is amazing; Coder/owner is always responding to threads and changing it; recodes take at most a day and usually hours; forum is full of very cool folks except for me and Ice Frog we post too much but what can we say. You won't be disappointed I have tried four other sites over the past couple of years I like this by far the best. Perfect? None are. Heads and shoulders the best.

So true ;P

Best Community.
Fast Support.
Best Hacks.

Add. : Uii Post 399 xD

ruizhernaiz
12-04-2011, 09:58 PM
now you are green!! welcome

carlito35
12-04-2011, 10:24 PM
now you are green!! welcome

Yes welcome be sure and shout if you need any help or want to rage with Ruiz and me most nights we have TS and such

bf3robot
12-04-2011, 11:25 PM
fun fun fun... takin it very easy...

Boost up my kdr a little without going over the top and drawing toooooo much attention to myself.

carlito35
12-04-2011, 11:58 PM
fun fun fun... takin it very easy...

Boost up my kdr a little without going over the top and drawing toooooo much attention to myself.

Yep we call your type of playing "closet hacker" whatever works for you sir.

IceFrog
12-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Yep we call your type of playing "closet hacker" whatever works for you sir.

But RAGE get's you the most LULZ ;P

bf3robot
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Think I prefer the term “occasional h4x0r' the term "closet hacker" kind of reminds me of something else.

ruizhernaiz
12-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Think I prefer the term “occasional h4x0r' the term "closet hacker" kind of reminds me of something else.

yea lol

carlito35
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM

Yes I think it is a purposeful negative simile. But you are not an occasional hacker you hack all the time but just use say 10% of the hacks...