PDA

View Full Version : Great hack, well done!

dllinkin
12-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Firstly, i came from catalyst hacks, they are very expensive for isntance what i get with this hack, i have to pay 20$ a month for, only one game. With these guys i get the game pack (all battlefields) for only 15$. Very good pricing.

The aimbot is a little scrappy and need a tiny bit of work, such as the prediction, other wise very nice aimbot but i havnt figured out the difference between the normal and silent one.

Very user friendly menu, i like the descriptions on most of the options, very good for when u new to the hack.

Esp, tom has done a great job on, especially the ammobox and health box esp. I like they way u can customize the crosshair with different sizes and colors. Also the soldier status (what gun he is using especially) and also the vehicle box. The skeleton feature is also awesome.

I like the user box thingy, especially on hardcore modes and the adjustable 2d radar.

Overall i rate this 8/10!

Tom needs to work on a few features and bugs, such as the punkbuster disallowed driver fix.

I feel safe when playing with the pb secure feature.

They main reason why i bought this hack is the cd key insurance, unlike catalyst - Its a risk we all take, or if u dont want to get banned, dont hack!

But i give tom lots of thanks for the awesome hacks so for ;)

ruizhernaiz
12-14-2011, 02:13 PM
nice revew dude. i think the aimbot is fantastic

ciprian85
06-04-2012, 11:00 AM
THANK YOU TOM THANK YOU SERIOSLY YOU ARE THE BEST ...I SERCH AND RENT A LOT OF HACKS BUT THIS ONE IS NUMBER 1 ...THX AGAIN.:D

omgthatguy
06-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Well for now i can say that Hack works great but i stick to the thread-.starters post about the aimbot, it kinda needs a bit of work. I just unchecked the switch between target option, it still switch. Things like that must be solved. :)

But the Hack is really really good so far, i love it!