PDA

View Full Version : Any refunds?

ants888
12-17-2011, 06:19 AM
Hi , Before i subscribe . Just want to make an enquiry. I just subcribe to fps cheat , but maybe because of my country , i'm unable to use their cheat but i will be able to get a refund. Isit applicable to this site as well?

ruizhernaiz
12-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Hi , Before i subscribe . Just want to make an enquiry. I just subcribe to fps cheat , but maybe because of my country , i'm unable to use their cheat but i will be able to get a refund. Isit applicable to this site as well?

im from venezuela dude and fps suck you are welcome here if you cant use the hack i belive tom will give you your money back. but you will used

carlito35
12-17-2011, 08:01 AM

Former FPS user for over two years ditto what RUIZ says terrible site and hacks. Tom can tell you about refunds why could you not use the hacks there?

ants888
12-17-2011, 08:27 AM
Former FPS user for over two years ditto what RUIZ says terrible site and hacks. Tom can tell you about refunds why could you not use the hacks there?

Because the isp in my country actually restricts the connection for streaming withthe hacks over there. So just wanna make sure that before i subscribe i would face the same issue over here. They are kind enough to let me have a refund because of this issue. And its my first time here in tm cheats and just wanna make sure how are the procedures here. I wouldnt want my 45 bucks to be gone just because i cant use the hack due to some restrictions that my isp has made.

IceFrog
12-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Because the isp in my country actually restricts the connection for streaming withthe hacks over there. So just wanna make sure that before i subscribe i would face the same issue over here. They are kind enough to let me have a refund because of this issue. And its my first time here in tm cheats and just wanna make sure how are the procedures here. I wouldnt want my 45 bucks to be gone just because i cant use the hack due to some restrictions that my isp has made.

We have to wait for a answer from Tom.

ants888
12-17-2011, 05:05 PM
so how long will it take him to reply?

Tom M
12-18-2011, 01:53 PM
If we are unable to resolve your issue then you will be refunded.