PDA

View Full Version : some questions about BF3

unnamedplayer
01-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Hi all, I'm new here and I have some questions about BF3 (Was hard to find you guys, i was looking for your excellent "instant kill" hack).
Before you read this, sorry for my bad english.

Instant kill
So, I'm specially interested on the "instant kill" hack. Is it included in the normal package?
I have used some cheats before so I don't have questions about the rest of them. Maybe because I have watched the videos and It looks great :p
If everything it's OK. Which package should I order?

Insurance
What's the deal with this?
I must order it before I get banned right? And if I get banned you will give me a new KEY?
That's OK but. Do I need to order it every month if i didn't get banned? Please, someone explain me this because I can't explain myself with my poor english :mad:

About bans
I just saw your hack is "detected" at the moment.
How many times was detected?

I've nothing more to say, I've been reading your forum for a while and almost all my questins are solved.

If everithing go well I will order your hack and enjoy it as well as I can XD. But before that, I need to install one more W7 because I don't want lose my main account (It allways happen) so I gonna need a new CD-KEY. Any sugestions please?

Finally... Guys, your site looks excellent and your cheats... I don't have words. The prices are f*cking awesome and the "Insurance package" is the best idea I've never seen on a cheat community (never seen that before).

unnamedplayer
01-06-2012, 05:07 AM
I can't edit my post? Mmmm... :/

I have 2 two more questions.

Spectate Mode:
Use your arrow keys to move around the map! (Is this like a teleport or something? LOL)

For a Limited Time:
NEW: TOTAL WIPEOUT
(How many time?)

ruizhernaiz
01-06-2012, 05:07 AM
welcome dude! where are you from?

Instant kill

its fantastic if you get the livetime you get the one who kills all the enemys. if not you get the one who kill all the enemys you in your view.

Insurance

5$ a month you get a key every time its a ban wave.

Tom M
01-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Instant Kill is included in all packages. The insurance price is fixed and its monthly, if you get banned using our hacks you will get a new key.