PDA

View Full Version : Making A GirlGamer Cry On Her Live Stream.

Panemon
06-01-2013, 01:39 PM
I also cried in laughter in the making of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJmNb3pQp8

BROBRO
06-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Inb4 she quits gaming.

verbatim
06-01-2013, 03:36 PM

Well, this did not make me laugh at all. You're the kind of cheater that I despise. Plus, you did not do this with TM Cheats, so why post it here.

BROBRO
06-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Well, this did not make me laugh at all. You're the kind of cheater that I despise. Plus, you did not do this with TM Cheats, so why post it here.

I was just about to ask how he killed her like that with TMC.

Thee_Original_ZeRo
06-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Had A good little chuckle at this, well done Panemon :cool:

Poheart
06-01-2013, 05:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJmNb3pQp8
OMG Panemon do this again!!!!

----
Edit:
Anyway,,that girl gamer got AVerMedia RECentral...good choice:D

Panemon
06-01-2013, 09:42 PM
"Well, this did not make me laugh at all. You're the kind of cheater that I despise. Plus, you did not do this with TM Cheats, so why post it here." -verbatim

I don't tell people what site it is, nor does it matter. I like to share all of my trolling videos with all communities, provided that I don't advertise the actual cheat itself. Only posting the video, not advertising it, nor it's features. Besides... You're an admin on a cheat site, who uses cheats themselves, not approving the style in which I use my cheats? Seriously?

verbatim
06-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Besides... You're an admin on a cheat site, who uses cheats themselves, not approving the style in which I use my cheats? Seriously?

Yes, seriously. There is a difference between cheating and stalking.

saganakis
06-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Fantastic video Panemon, Been subbed on youtube for months now so good to see a new video uploaded. I know youtube could remove your video for this kind of content but I know this would never stop you

finisr3
06-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Thats just mean but also kinda funny! :cool:

verbatim
06-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Anyway,,that girl gamer got AVerMedia RECentral...good choice:D

Well, I have next to me both a Live Gamer HD and a Live Portable Gamer HD and I am sending them both back to AverMedia. The capture may be good, but RECentral is a piece of crap, and in some respect, it take on both more resources than DXtory. I am not very happy with these products and won't recommend them to anybody. Maybe if I was recording from a second computer, but not on the same computer.

z0r
07-08-2013, 11:38 AM
That was great