PDA

View Full Version : I came from

RADICALMONSTER
02-22-2012, 02:34 AM
Another subscription that caused me to crash when i used the hax and now this hax is amazing! runs smooth as hell! i have a few questions i need help with.... The other place i came from had the hack so it would turn on and off during the game so it wouldnt get noticed on Screen shots, i noticed this stays on,little worried bout that? and is there a video or a tutatorial on how to set the menu up to run the bot the best way? kudos to whom made this beast of a hack!

RADICALMONSTER
02-22-2012, 04:04 AM
everything is sweet, but i am crashing on metro as soon as i get in~ any advice?

RADICALMONSTER
02-22-2012, 05:36 AM
never mind i tryed another metro server and i owned,i do get a crash here and there but all in all it rocks, its way better then De.Bugs RAGE hax

Tom M
02-22-2012, 09:20 AM
The punkbuster screenshots get blocked so you don't see it happening. The default settings are the best for the aimbot, but you can tweak it for your own computer.

Glad you like the hack!

RADICALMONSTER
02-22-2012, 05:51 PM
i love it, im gonna get in trouble with this one,whoever is the one who created this monster.... kudos to them,they rock!

RADICALMONSTER
02-22-2012, 05:52 PM
meanwhile i have 2 months left on my subscription at another site wich sux for me!