PDA

View Full Version : 9.5 / 10 Review - Please Read - By EpicRyan87

EpicRyan87
07-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello, I'm EpicRyan87, and I would like to make a review on this hack after using it for months on end now. I have tired multiple other hacks on other hacking websites and TMCheats is far the best / most organized Menu / most longest Undetected, etc. I Will rate this 9.5 / 10 because of a few bugs / issues that should be fixed, I will provide a list of bugs / issues, etc of things that should be fixed, etc. For those looking to buy this cheat or buy it again, I would totally recommend it. I have never seen a cheat so organized and very well undetected before. Well Done Tom and TMCheats, if there is anything you want me to do, I will be there. If you are looking for any moderators around the War Z Section, please let me know, thank you. I am very active and will try my best to help others, etc. I already have been without the moderator status because I like doing it. I am online every single day or hours and will never leave TMCheats. I Know lots about the hack from learning it from the other mods and just using it, etc. If you are interested in giving me shot, please let me know, thanks.

Poheart
07-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank you for your review,EpicRyan87:)

EpicRyan87
07-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Thank you! :D