PDA

View Full Version : Warz Item spawning?

gorehammer
08-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Hey guys im back from my haitus of not playing warz since 6 months back and i noticed the hacks are up and running. i also have been hearing some rumors about item spawning and wanted to confirm if these are indeed true or most likely just scams? i ussually dont ask stupid questions like this but knowing warz and all these dupes that exist and stuff like that i figured why not? any info is appreciated

Lone
08-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Never download anything from youtube is the #1 rule, otherwise I have never heard of anyone having a hack or method with those features.

gorehammer
08-03-2013, 09:31 PM
yah thats generally the rule of thumb i follow and if it has any form of survey download its a scam basically. but its just a rumor ive heard and i am curious as to whether or not owning ur own server might allow you to do something like this?

EpicRyan87
08-04-2013, 10:10 PM
This as a false rumor getting you to download a fake program binded with a virus. This feature how ever is not possible as said in the Request Thread

EpicRyan87

EpicRyan87
08-04-2013, 10:11 PM
This as a false rumor getting you to download a fake program binded with a virus. This feature how ever is not possible as said in the Request Thread

EpicRyan87