PDA

View Full Version : Infestation TMCheats Users

Johnpoopypoo
08-19-2013, 07:14 PM
So I'm kind of curious and want to know what is your reason for hacking?

I know that some do it because they are not satisfied with how to game is going, some because it's hard for them to loot while we have even more hackers watching your back, and some because of Kewk himself and how streamers get sht free while we have to pay for it.

So what is yours?

I personally activate my hacks when I'm playing Solo and need to loot in peace. Usually I would play legit in PVP when I'm with clanmates.

Syran
08-19-2013, 09:09 PM
I was just bored with the game and wanted to see what all they could do. Mainly I just used the ESP to avoid other players and find items quickly, messed around with enemy shield a bit and had fun for a few hours. Sadly, the second day I had the hacks my account was banned. I can honestly say though that it was worth buying the hacks to be able to enjoy the game more than I ever did while playing it legit. I don't plan on buying another account though, I think I'm done with the game, it's lost its appeal to me over time. I might use a proxy in a few months and see if I can get the account unbanned, but I'm not counting on it.

rockista80
08-22-2013, 03:17 AM
I bought cheats to aimbot aimbotters because ive lost many sniper to them already