PDA

View Full Version : what i think about the hack and more

Christianmv
08-30-2013, 10:41 AM
hi i have now played whit you guys hack (rage hacking) and i would just like to thank you guys for making such a good hack like i ave played whit the hack in 3 days on a stolen key and still no global ban! like i have been tp'ing all around the taviana and lingor (thats the map i play most) spawning weapon everytime i respawn, spawn all x10 just so i can make a huge explosion whitout having to look for the satchel charge really the best hack in not getting caught i have ever used theres just the downside that you cant use menu's :( like i know you deleted it cuz 99% was detected but its our own fault if we get banned after no time when using menu's we can just play the hack normally i personally think you should bring back the scripts tab cuz if we get banned while using menu's then its our fault for using a menu!

IdiotGuy
08-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Thank you for your review.

xL3gi0n
09-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Great review! I think the main reason for removing the script tab was because alot of noobs were complinging about they getting banned and fuck this hack etc. But myself i think th4y should add it back up.

Random_GD
09-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the review :)

Since it's a review and not support related -> moved to DayZ Reviews ;)