PDA

View Full Version : What are you playing with your machine or even your hack?

hopacopa
09-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Hey guys,

just for a bit of smalltalk (e.g. waiting for a download to finish or whatsoever), i want to know what are you guys are playing?

well, since im having a new laptop (msi gt70) i actually playing a lot (even more solo games lol).

my list:

- sleeping dogs (pretty cool game, didnt noticed it is that cool)
- splinter cell blacklist (ohhh well... damn good game! love it)
- metro last light (aww well, dont like it that much)
- planetside 2 (since i can play it without any lags, it will take a place in my fav. online games - i guess i have had meet a lot hackers, but i dont care, still pretty fun/enjoy to play)
- DayZ (okay... no words, not the same like 8-10 months ago :( even WITH hacks its still boring)
- league of legends/dota 2 (i guess nearly everyone is playing it lol)

thats it

Locker
09-10-2013, 07:51 AM
CSGO (only with hack if other hackers are raging)
Payday 2
Bf3 (without hack)
Sometimes DayZ (with hack)
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Outlast

Christianmv
09-13-2013, 07:25 PM
CSS (Whit Hack cuz its fun when people rage)
Payday 2 (i like trying to do heist's stealth)
GMOD (just alot of darkrp)
Dayz (i love dayz and think hack ruin the enjoyable part even tho im subscribed to it its only fun to play whit hack in dayz for like 4 days and then you wanna play legit again)

jaywii
09-15-2013, 09:15 PM
War z - with no hacks. Used to hack like crazy but am having much more fun these days playing legit.

TF2 - not as much as I used to. Never with hacks, my backpack is worth too much

Arma 3 - wasteland is a to of fun

Looking forward to day z standalone, I don't think that it will keep me from playing war z but it looks like it will be a great game. They have put so much attention to detail I can't imagine it won't be a great game.

Looking forward to BF4. Could careless about the next COD just looks like the same game as every other COD IMO.

Also I'm not a console fan. PC gaming is where it's at.

Good topic gave me something to do while outside sneaking a cig from my wife :-o