PDA

View Full Version : A new member here!

NeoMax
03-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Hello,
I'm new to this site, and i found it interesting because i saw "Free CD-key" if i got banned offer. I found that amazing and i was like "why dont I give it a try?" So...I wanted to ask a couple of questions about BF3 hacks, and my questions are:

1. When I pay 35$ for BF package, how and what will i have to access to download the hacking program?
2. How is the hack menu? and can i bind my keyboard/mouse keys to activate the hacks?
3. Is the hack simple to activate and deactivate in general? Explain please?

Thank you,
NeoMax

Tom M
03-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey,

1. You will get access to all Battlefield hacks: BF2, 2142, Heroes, P4f and BF3.
2. The hack menu is GUI based you can see the various tabs here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47175129/menu.png. You can bind things like the aimbot key to any keyboard/mouse button.
3. As you can see from our menu the hack is quite straightforward to use, its similar to any windows software only ingame!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

NeoMax
03-29-2012, 10:32 AM
By the way Tom, I was wondering about the Free CD-key insurance. If i got the BF package for 3 months, and the insurance is only for 30 days and i got banned after 30 days would i get a CD-key?

NeoMax
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Edit: I also was checking the subscription section, Did you add new offers and removed the "Lifetime" package?

NeoMax
03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Last question, Can i access the hack offline? because i have battlefield 2 cracked on my school's laptop and i usually play it with my classmates...is there a way i can access the hacks offline?

Tom M
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM
The cdkey insurance is a monthly(30days) service. If you get banned after the Insurance has expired then you will not be able to get a new key. There is an option to auto renew it though.

I will be replacing the Lifetime membership with a 6month/yearly one. I am not putting up any offers right now but might have some in a couple of days.

The hack can't be used offline, this is to prevent it from getting leaked.

NeoMax
03-30-2012, 04:02 AM
Thank you for answering my questions, and this shows how this site is worth 5 out of 5 :D I will subscribe to your amazing hack soon. :)