PDA

View Full Version : Infestation Hack works? What does FairFight Bypass mean?

MazQuick
10-16-2013, 08:06 PM
As title says.

Cheers.

BROBRO
10-19-2013, 07:42 AM
That means that we implemented some precautions to make it harder to get banned by FairFight.

Regards.

MazQuick
10-20-2013, 10:36 AM
So, basically it's undetected by PB and the in-game screenshotter? (yes, there is one more)

I am not a guy who likes to aimbot everyone on sight and get like 20 kills in 10 seconds, because it would get me banned for sure, but just a pve guy which doesn't want trouble and only loot. :)

newborn92
10-21-2013, 04:10 PM
^ I wouldn't buy it.. (right now anyway) doesn't matter how smart you hack, you get banned, I only used ESP on a flash... and never ran straight to loot etc, just got banned under a day... it is a great tool don't get me wrong but unless you can afford to buy new accounts each time you get banned then don't buy.

they say fairfight isn't really an anti cheat, cause it doesn't detect stuff getting injected into to game.. that is punkbusters job.. it's meant to scan your processes and find any hacks... but this can be bypassed as it's client sided, fairfight is server sided and can never be fully %100 bypassed and it's not really an anti cheat more of a stat scanner, system is quite flawed as I bet many legit players get banned too.. if you get really lucky and get some good ammo/loot just cause you had one hell of a lucky day fair fight wont say OH THIS GUY IS SOO LUCKY CONGRATS MAN.. it will instantly excuse you of hacking and ban you.. so even people who don't hack get banned and GOODLUCK getting your account unbanned it will never happened even if you did nothing wrong.