PDA

View Full Version : Could you possibly make a hack for WW2Online Battlefied Europe?

xuberant
04-13-2012, 01:28 AM
Myself and many others on my squad are interested in knowing if you could possible make an esp and aimbot for this game. There is currently an unsupported esp hack for the game but it is really outdated. Looks like it would be easy to code something.

This is the game
www.battlegroundeurope.com/

there is a 14 day free trial so if you have time maybe you could peek in and see if you could make an esp+aimbot hack. Would add another 25+ people to your subscription..possibly more once word gets out.

Tom M
04-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Those are some badass graphics!

I am currently very busy with the CoD series, will take a look at this when I can.

xuberant
04-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Hahaha...dude this game is like 10+ years old I believe. The graphics may be dated but this game is as realistic as you can get and super fucking fun. I know your busy making and upkeeping hacks for games you get the most subs for so no worries on a timeline. Just thought I would bring it to your attention incase the game gets huge again. still a couple thousand players so its not going anywhere soon heh. Thanks again for the reply Tom!

xuberant
04-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Just a friendly bump for you Tom M just incase you get free time for this most likely simple project. Just to reiterate, really only need esp + distance + binding boxes and a simple aimbot. No server kills or speed hacks or anything. Hope you have a good weekend and I will bump this from time to time to keep the hope alive.

xuberant
04-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Friendly reminder bump for Tom M.

Thanks buddy :)

Poheart
04-29-2012, 08:44 AM
i guess nobody will make hack for this game anymore.
even tho Tom made it,no one will buy it but only you:(

xuberant
05-01-2012, 05:09 AM
No, there are about 30 of us that are interested in buying it. There is actually a large demand for a hack for this game but there is only 1 website that sells a basic hack but it is unsupported and outdated. Once word gets out about this hack I am sure whoever winds up selling the hack will make decent money considering the anti-cheat system they use is extremely basic from what i heard.

xuberant
05-01-2012, 05:10 AM
oh, and I just checked the other site, 311 people are currently using the outdated hack including me. :)

xuberant
05-01-2012, 05:13 AM
i guess nobody will make hack for this game anymore.
even tho Tom made it,no one will buy it but only you:(

And Tom hasnt made the hack yet. Dont know what you are talking about. He said he would think about making one if time permits so I will wait patiently to see if he does or not. No harm in trying.

xuberant
05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Friendly 1 week bump.

Oskar1255
05-09-2012, 01:20 PM
I think if Tom have time he will post here information about what next.

I think Bump Old Threads is no Allowed.

xuberant
05-10-2012, 01:32 AM
oh..snap, ok nm then I wont do anymore weekly bumps. Sorry about that Tom.

Oskar1255
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I think if he find time he will do this 300+ Sub its a good idea. ;) So you and your frends just must wait.

Dimitri Danni
07-19-2014, 06:43 AM
i guess this will not be made? =D

PatientZero
07-19-2014, 07:53 AM
i guess this will not be made? =D

This thread is nearly two years old.

Please do not gravedig. Gravedigging is when you revive posts more than a week old.

Christianmv
07-19-2014, 02:36 PM
This thread is nearly two years old.

Please do not gravedig. Gravedigging is when you revive posts more than a week old.
dont tell him what to do you're not a mod

PatientZero
07-27-2014, 12:02 AM
dont tell him what to do you're not a mod

I am just obliging by the rules of the forum.

#2.5: No bumping
- Bumping is when a user bumps an old topic, even topics that are a week old are considered bumping, so try not to post on old topics just use them as reference before making your own topic.
- Exception: Only allowed in the Market Place forum [Trading Rules]