PDA

View Full Version : Cs:go Customer Review

sirgodly
12-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Cons:
Esp > 2D Box is a little iffy " the colours " making it hard to actually pin-point where they are if your calling for a friend.
The hack loader could "look" nicer, but yanoe.. security is what counts best. :)

Pros:
Amazing price for the hack.
Simple to download & use.
Menu is extremely straight forward to use.
VIP instantly accepted upon purchasing & No annoying wait time. Instantly Login & hack.

Extra's >

Aimbot > 9.5/10 would be 10 out of 10. But it misses some shots sometimes, Other than that perfect.
GhostAIm > 10/10 Works as expected.
No-Spread > 10/10 Spot on couldnt ask for a better one.
No-Recoil > 10/10 I don't use this eitherway but it works flawlessly.
Triggerbot > 10/10 Works as i would expect.
Skeleton ESP > 10/10 Best looking wallhack reminds me of the old 2005 chams :)
Speedhack > Cannot rate, i don't use this.
SpinHack > 10/10 Works perfectly.

Additional security notice > Have not been vac'd yet. So i believe the hack is 10/10 on secure.

Additional Notes >

Not sure if there a save file or something so that i could save my in-game settings each-time, but that would be something to look at adding at a later date and if there is already this in place then i am mistaken.
[Edit] There is a big save button on the front of the in-game menu.. extremely derp moment. lol

MasterLooser15
12-20-2013, 12:04 AM
thanks for your review.

i was thinking about trying the csgo hack. but havent bought csgo yet ( its for 3€ on steam so i gonna give it a try :) )

-MasterLooser.

sirgodly
12-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Well it's awesome! works flawless, injects perfect everytime, and i saw alot of people moaning about having to disable stuff on windows 7 and well.. i didnt disable anything and it worked perfectly :)

MasterLooser15
12-22-2013, 05:56 AM
Well it's awesome! works flawless, injects perfect everytime, and i saw alot of people moaning about having to disable stuff on windows 7 and well.. i didnt disable anything and it worked perfectly :)

bought csgo some days ago.
its really funny to play matchmaking and if a person appears i just "click" the aimbutton and my scout does the rest xD

anyway i am playing it quiet legit and only in sum situations i am using the aimbot, got banned long time ago by overwatch xD

but my review doesnt count as staff xD

-MasterLooser.

sirgodly
12-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I've seen your video masterlooser! hahahaha such a good video XD