PDA

View Full Version : K.. Before I get scammed again

Rustin
12-30-2013, 07:17 AM
ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS ASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAS

Random_GD
01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
We do not support windows XP it's an 13 year old OS :p
You should upgrade to something newer ;) all newer versions of windows are supported both 32bit and 64bit

AND

The reason why the ILC hack doesn't work is simple,
THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE!
They are using ours.... they seem to forgot to mention that to there users...
I suggest you forget that site... scams and lies!

doomhayman2
01-02-2014, 05:28 PM
We do not support windows XP it's an 13 year old OS :p
You should upgrade to something newer ;) all newer versions of windows are supported both 32bit and 64bit

AND

The reason why the ILC hack doesn't work is simple,
THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE!
They are using ours.... they seem to forgot to mention that to there users...
I suggest you forget that site... scams and lies!

I thought it looked to much like toms, well at least my suspicions are satisfied.

omnicrunch
01-02-2014, 05:33 PM
ILC banned me for no reason 2 months ago.. luckily i paid with paypal.. full money chargeback, thanks to the resolution center ;D

btw: i tested like all the VIP hacks out there, and TMC is the best out there, why?

- User friendly
- Up2Date (i dont know, i guess the hack updates before the game updates - i will sa, Tom is fast with hack updates)
- great community
- sometimes funny and even GREAT videos in the video section (worth a look!)