PDA

View Full Version : FairFight Blows Dick

12-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Lwalz I post on FF's Facebook page and they remove it and then block me, Bunch of babies I mean come on....I cheat so what, if the game makers did not build such pile of bile games then Fairfight would not be in business and I do not know why they are FF is the biggest joke in the world, Battle eye is better and that scares me Not FF there a bunch of pussies.

Also HP stopped paying for there premium services back on Nov 11th so now to save there busted company they gave HP the Premium for the basic rate, to tell you they are not even worth that much , I would pay FF $0.23 a year for there inadequate 3rd party worthless junk software i mean it is not even working correctly it banned many legit players and left those of us to cheat that are any good at the game.

FF does not like to hear how shitty they are so they ban anyone that tells them how bad they are, if you cannot take it then build a better system.

BTW I only Cheat In ISS because there management team bites ass...

Can't we just get along? Let's Have a beer and chill like bro's OK??

Happy New Year FF

BTW Gratz on Being my 666 post

coolbox
12-31-2013, 09:20 PM
Are they still quoting the BF4 wall of this site on their facebook wall and laughing?

01-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Are they still quoting the BF4 wall of this site on their facebook wall and laughing?

Yes they do it because they have NO imagination of there own