PDA

View Full Version : This is TM CHEATS!!!

APEXC
01-09-2014, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJ2uyolZOM
I hope you enjoy. First time I used TM Cheats I always used private/public/AS and this cheat is pretty good.

omnicrunch
01-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Open the inventory when you customize the hack, so the camera wont turn :D

I would suggest to turn down the ingame graphics a bit for better video quality :)

and 12 min is kinda long, but you showed all the features, whats good.

APEXC
01-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Open the inventory when you customize the hack, so the camera wont turn :D

I would suggest to turn down the ingame graphics a bit for better video quality :)

and 12 min is kinda long, but you showed all the features, whats good.

Okay thanks for the info but I haven't show all the features :( I forgot about teleporting stuff to you.

omnicrunch
01-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Yeah but we saw that you teleporting into houses and so on :D

What tools you use? I guess fraps for recording ? and what editing?

APEXC
01-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Yeah but we saw that you teleporting into houses and so on :D

What tools you use? I guess fraps for recording ? and what editing?

I use TM Cheats to cheat (lol), I use Snagit 11 to record (cracked version) and I use powerdirector 12 (cracked) to edit.

omnicrunch
01-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Ah okay. Im using fraps (testing MSI afterburner for recording as soon as warz hack is up) and sony vegas for editing. i already made a small movie (you can take a look in the warz movie section). Not the best quality aswell, but yeah.. a bit of hd

Poheart
01-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Ah okay. Im using fraps (testing MSI afterburner for recording as soon as warz hack is up) and sony vegas for editing. i already made a small movie (you can take a look in the warz movie section). Not the best quality aswell, but yeah.. a bit of hd
My favorite software is PlayClaw,but now i'm using RECentral for Live Gamer Portable...

APEXC
01-09-2014, 03:22 PM

I used Fraps before but it gived me alot of problems and it eats your gb from your harddisk. I would recommend using Snagit 11 if you don't have much gb/tb.

omnicrunch
01-09-2014, 03:23 PM
My favorite software is PlayClaw,but now i'm using RECentral for Live Gamer Portable...

Never heard about :D

Dont know, i'm kinda happy with fraps + sony vegas. Tried adobe premiere but well.. cant handle it (even when i work with photoshop, but premiere is like.. nope).

I guess all in all its the movie itself which makes the movies :D

I used Fraps before but it gived me alot of problems and it eats your gb from your harddisk. I would recommend using Snagit 11 if you don't have much gb/tb.

will give it a try after i tried afterburner for recording.

Oh well, having 500 MB for recording and after editing i delete the recorded stuff

syn
01-11-2014, 06:00 PM
my game crashes when i start it up?

APEXC
01-11-2014, 06:04 PM
my game crashes when i start it up?

This isn't the support section.

ProGamer
01-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Your posting it in the wrong section.

sgxmodz
02-25-2014, 08:22 PM
This isn't the support section.

Am i the onlyone who thinks he should be banned? i mean the download links are obviously viruses and it says free cheat?

All im saying is look at the video NAME and decription

02-25-2014, 09:00 PM
this thread is 2 months old

APEXC
02-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Google account got hacked. He changed everything lol.

KaptenMax
05-19-2014, 02:32 AM
Aah, looks so awesome I want it to be up again. There is no fun in dayz without ESP. :/