PDA

View Full Version : Need helo :) !

velikus_pimpekus
05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
OK I'm new here I used before some payed cheats so I wanted to try this one...

The problem is... I'm now on an Apple iMac and I don't have an insert key :) where is that notepad file where you can copy paste your config and change the menu key ?

Thanks...

Oskar1255
05-01-2012, 04:00 PM
TM Cheats support Mac's ? looool2.

velikus_pimpekus
05-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Seams you are one of those morons who think iMac is an space shuttle not an PC with almost same components as any regular do it your self and brake PC...

So for future here is an info that will help you in not making an ass of yourself... iMac can run OSX and Windows or any distribution of Linux in a bootcamp or as you may (but probably not) know it as an dualboot...

And please if you collect posts this way or something avoid my topics cause I need real help not stupid comments !!!

Oskar1255
05-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Dont be mad. Try this :

Insert: fn+return

velikus_pimpekus
05-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Nope... seams it has something to do with both the keyboard and the language you use on it, seams I will need to connect a normal "windows" keyboard to enter the menu or maybe Tom will make an option to change the key.

Oskar1255
05-03-2012, 01:09 PM
I have some ideas. Try FN + Home or FN + M or FN + Enter

Finally i found Pages 4.0 Help: Keyboard Shortcuts (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Pages/4.0/en/sl14d6f60e.html)

I think this can help you with your problem.

Tom M
05-04-2012, 05:00 PM
I have added the option to change the menu key, you would have to open the menu first (using a virtual keyboard/some other non-mac keyboard) after that click on the Settings tab. Theres a hotkey control that allows you to change the key.