PDA

View Full Version : Awesome WORK ON Battleye bypass TOM !!!

tayu123
01-14-2014, 05:51 AM
I'm playing since the news from TOM like 24/7 and STILL, NEVER CRASHED 1 time. Never get disconnected by Battleye either. So far so good. I Just Recomend. Use and Abuse. Farmed 2 M4A1, lots of Salines, i just became a Assassin, i'm killing fools that havent our FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE, and damn, it's GOOD !!!

Doing exactly what TOM said to use the hack, Open DayZ Standalone, wait for load and when it's on Menu Screen, ALT + TAB, Open ur streammer, log in, select the Dayz Standalone hack, set to 10 up to 20 that's on you, and LOAD.
Wait the time you have set up and enjoy.

Good Job TOM and the Moderators for the support provide, AWESOME WORK !!! HELL YEAH !!!

PS: I'm just so fking happy damn !!!

BROBRO
01-14-2014, 09:41 AM
Good to hear that! :)

chrisflem
01-14-2014, 09:44 AM
I loled :D

APEXC
01-14-2014, 05:21 PM
I like the cheat also but I changed it to ISS DayZ Standalone has to much bugs for now. Only thing I don't like about the cheat is the aimbot, and I also killed like 70 (not kidding) people with this cheat and played around 5-11 hours with it and no ban.

ipoou
01-14-2014, 05:44 PM
As much as I and others complain,
this is the best we can get actualy. A couple more cheat websites are on high detection, people are getting baned. One of the best sites are not even releasing their hack, just to keep their customers from mass bans.
TM is so far the best for dayz hack and its not being detected (yet). Its just that the streamer is crashing quite often. BE added, so Tom had to work on that as well.

Like I said, this is the best we can get at the moment I think.
Cheat time extended for a few days would be nice tho ;)

Sry for my spelling.

Forgotten
01-20-2014, 07:41 AM
Agreed that this is great :)

Would be better if I could run it though D: DayZ keeps crashing everytime I inject. SA is full of bugs, but glad the rest of you can enjoy it :)