PDA

View Full Version : Rust ban rate?

themonsterswe
01-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Hey, i've heard that the ban system only works for the official servers, is this true?
Or could someone explain how it works?

sirgodly
01-21-2014, 06:08 PM
There is a an overwatch system in place for suspected hackers who are able to not get caught by (VAC), but it's kinda useless and chance's you get banned from it are extremely LOW. on the other hand, we currently have VAC issue's, with the constant minor updates of the game and stupid people running the client & game when the (Client) has not been updated for the minor game updates.

I can see many people failing to even see the updates and running the client when tom hasnt advised anyone that the hack has been updated. There has been alot of Ban waves for the hack (ArtifialAiming) So i suggest you take a chance here, or don't cheat at all Considering tmcheats has the lowest possible ban rate at the moment.

(Fellow Customer.)

Chib55
01-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Sorry if I'm being a little blind, but where exactly will Tom post if the cheats have been updated?

I'm checking /forums/f97/tm-rust-cheats-50165/ here, but he hasnt posted for a couple weeks, which feels dodgy seeing as they are constantly patching this game (which is either going to break these hacks until they get updated again, I assume, or, if I'm unlucky, make them detectable)

And yes, I am a first time user, however I have been looking closely at these particular chetz for a little while now. If you could be so kind as direct me to where I should be looking for a hack update log, I will probably buy sometime tomorrow..

sirgodly
01-23-2014, 02:35 AM
He post's updates in the rust hack comment section, just keep an eye out each time the game updates.