PDA

View Full Version : MW3 hack - Godmode & Teleport hack

akuwen
05-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone!

I am very intrested in this hack but I got some questions.

Do they still work as for 05/05/2012? And are they still undetected?
Godmode hack = only invincibilty against grenades and rockets?
These are limited time-only cheats, which means there is a limited time customers will be able to use them? (till a patch comes out or another reason, ...?)
If not, it means that there is a limited time you can buy these hacks and that they won't be for sale anymore afterwards?

Thanks!

akuwen
05-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Something I forgot to ask.
Will these hacks be patched soon? And will they be constantly updated like the normal aimbot?
For some reason I could not edit my post, so sorry for the extra post.

Thanks!

Tom M
05-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Yes, the hacks are still working and undetected. Godmode = you cant be killed from any damage(bullet/nade or falling from a high place).

Limited time means they might get fixed by activision so they are not permanent features. When this happens I will remove them from the features list, so if you are still seeing these features, it means they are still working. I personally dont think these features will be patched anytime soon since our site is the only one that offers them atm(!).

akuwen
05-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Ah ok thanks!

A bit disappointing that they are not permanent features but it is ok.
Maybe they could get updated like you are updating your aimbot? Would be nice. :)

Tom M
05-05-2012, 06:06 PM
The features are working right now and have been working since the game was released, if they patch them then I will obviously try to update.